The Rabbit Joint

Seconded! A life ban for any idiot who spoils it until I've read it!

And Javacat, I was in Sheffield over the weekend. What a beautiful city! The walk from the train station to the town was amazing!

Other news, 37 today! Am so old...

Happy Birthday lubi :)

I honestly don't care that much about the new Potter. I mean, I'll read it and all, but I can't see myself rushing out to get it on the 21st.

And I agree with the GODDAMNIT DON'T SPOIL THE ENDING thing.

lubidog said:

And Javacat, I was in Sheffield over the weekend. What a beautiful city! The walk from the train station to the town was amazing!

Happy birthday mate, get yourself a pint from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
lubidog said:

I was in the Sheffield for the weekend too. When I was on the way to the train station some guy jumped on my back near the cathedral.

I saw him coming up behind me pretty fast, pondered whether I was about to get mugged, decided no (because he was dressed reasonably smart) and carried on walking. A few moments later he jumped on me. I immediately thrashed about as I thought he was going to mug me/kill me/beat me up, and lost my earphones on the tram line. I was about to punch him but noticed he had gone to retrieve them for me. This is fortunate as he was massive, I was coming down and I'd had literally zero hours sleep. He then walked on a bit, turned around and mumbled something incoherant (I think it was along the lines of ' you... scared'. Of course I was scared you fucking prick I thought you were going to kill me).

But yeah Sheffield is a great city.

Nova said:
I accidentally discovered the leaked spoilers from the new Harry Potter book on the internets purely by chance. I won't spoil it for you guys, but I hope it's fake!
It's fake.

LHC said:
lubidog said:

I was in the Sheffield for the weekend too. When I was on the way to the train station some guy jumped on my back near the cathedral.

I saw him coming up behind me pretty fast, pondered whether I was about to get mugged, decided no (because he was dressed reasonably smart) and carried on walking. A few moments later he jumped on me. I immediately thrashed about as I thought he was going to mug me/kill me/beat me up, and lost my earphones on the tram line. I was about to punch him but noticed he had gone to retrieve them for me. This is fortunate as he was massive, I was coming down and I'd had literally zero hours sleep. He then walked on a bit, turned around and mumbled something incoherant (I think it was along the lines of ' you... scared'. Of course I was scared you fucking prick I thought you were going to kill me).

But yeah Sheffield is a great city.

More people imitating big stranger rodeo *sighs*

Goity said:
Nova said:
I accidentally discovered the leaked spoilers from the new Harry Potter book on the internets purely by chance. I won't spoil it for you guys, but I hope it's fake!
It's fake.

Is that proven?

Happy B-day lubi! Anyways, my mum is already nagging, wanting me to order the fricking book on amazon in english.

Also: Hermine dies :ph34r:

No I am just kidding... I've got no idea whatsoever and I too hate spoilers.

Nova said:
Goity said:
Nova said:
It's fake.

Is that proven?

if it's that one going around bittorrent and that, it's apparently a fanfic.

Goity said:
if it's that one going around bittorrent and that, it's apparently a fanfic.
How would it be possible to know whether or not it is?

(Apart from finding the fanfic elsewhere I suppose :p)

I just caught a female Geodude. What a paradox.

sam fisher said:
Thats not a paradox. It's a contradiction.

Kinda like how your mom's vagoo is so hot, despite that you came out of it once?

:lol:

"Discussion Cube"

... this thread used to be called the "Chatbox" .. I get it now!

:lol:

Back