The Rabbit Joint

Best arguments for sending kids to Sunday school I've ever heard and I loathe organized religion. Fortunately all mysteries of life and any material you skipped are available to google.
CODE
http://www.google.com/search?q=what+are+the+qualities+of+a+good+person

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was going to but then when I saw that you posted that I thought "hmm, do I really want to climb up that ladder in life" and decided that it was an evil, crude lifestyle so now thanks to you I will no longer climb up that ladder in life.

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 18 2009 at 03:59 AM said:
Any one know of good non-LLU broadband ISPs in Britain. I'm sick and tired of Sky crippling my connection. Before it was only during the day. But's it's almost fucking 4 in the morning and they are still fucking doing it!

Ragh, I've had enough! Such a pain!

I'm with Virgin Media on cable. They don't throttle any individual protocols, but they do throttle in certain peak times depending on your download/upload amounts. If you get the 20mb package, whenever they throttle you, they'll throttle you to 5 megabit, for a max of 8 hours a day I think.

Titcher said:
(naw)mcx posted on Apr 18 2009 at 03:59 AM said:
Any one know of good non-LLU broadband ISPs in Britain. I'm sick and tired of Sky crippling my connection. Before it was only during the day. But's it's almost fucking 4 in the morning and they are still fucking doing it!

I'm with Virgin Media on cable. They don't throttle any individual protocols, but they do throttle in certain peak times depending on your download/upload amounts. If you get the 20mb package, whenever they throttle you, they'll throttle you to 5 megabit, for a max of 8 hours a day I think.
That sounds lovely, but that's on LLU, I'm sure :/

Thanks any way!

Humbug.. Washed my new car earlier today, then took it for a quick drive around some country roads. Stopped on a rather dusty layby to fiddle with the trip computer and as I stopped a big cloud of dust I made went over the car and it's now a mess again! HUMBUG!!!

'Username' said:
Brownies, bitch. All day. Between every class.
Replace that with

Cigarettes, bitch. All day. Between every 2 classes and yes (I has 7 classes a day, and I dont smoke a full one every time).

Btw Im angry at school. We had a competition at school, my class was the best, we had to think up a plan to make Nijmegen the most eco-friendly city in The Netherlands and we had the best plans, but that son-of-a-bitch other class had a idea (actually one of their 10, just like us) that soem american dudes were researching about combining a window and a solar panel, and those son-of-a-bitch jury , who are officials f the city here let them won just because of that idea and those morons didnt even thought of the word: Licenses.

Me is still so angry about those morons , else we had cake and no the cake is no lie.

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 18 2009 at 06:11 PM said:
'Titcher' said:
(naw)mcx said:

Thanks any way!

It doesn't go through the phone line it goes through fibre optic and coaxial. You just need to have cable available in your area, you can check on the virgin media website.

arbitrary responses:

Solar windows? That seems expensive and impractical. The sun shines on one's roof, not one's windows... idiots.

Do you a discount for when you get throttled or is that understood to be part of a flat fee? I think my cable service at home is a flat rate, and it doesn't seem fair.

Titcher said:
(naw)mcx posted on Apr 18 2009 at 06:11 PM said:
'Titcher' said:
(naw)mcx said:

Thanks any way!
It doesn't go through the phone line it goes through fibre optic and coaxial. You just need to have cable available in your area, you can check on the virgin media website.
Hmm, this might be very good. Seems cheap, and has a phone bundle.

Thanks loads!

If you want to stick with ADSL then you might want to check out http://www.samknows.com/broadband/checker2.php to see what non LLU connections are available near you. Dunno how much you know, but not all LLU ISPs are crap and I know (from a lot of people) that Sky is particularly crap for ADSL. You might want to check out Plusnet as I've heard a lot of good things about them and have even started moving some companies to them for business lines.

BTW, if cable is available for you then I'd just switch to that ;)

I want a tattoo, but I can't think of anything I'd not mind being inked on me for the rest of my life.

I've been looking into whimsical phrases. I quite like this by Eckhart von Hochheim, a german mystic:

Love is strong as death, as hard as hell

I thought you were better than that Nova :(

Atleast it's not as bad as tribal :/

Javacat said:
I thought you were better than that Nova :(

Atleast it's not as bad as tribal :/

I think tattoos are a good idea, as long as they are totally personal. I really hate the tribal tattoos and the chinese lettering, but I think it's really ok to be creative.

PoisonedV said:
I have a pacman tattoo.
it was kind of a mistake.
Seriously?

Back