The Rabbit Joint

Nova, don't get a tattoo. Especially if you're going to move to the US. Only trashy people get them. Or impulsive retards..

Sold my car today and bought a 2009 black mustang v6 convertible. I'm going to throw on some beige matching stripes too :D. It will look like a GT! Joy!

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Nova, don't get a tattoo. Especially if you're going to move to the US. Only trashy people get them. Or impulsive retards..

Sold my car today and bought a 2009 black mustang v6 convertible. I'm going to throw on some beige matching stripes too :D . It will look like a GT! Joy!

and you call tattoos trashy.

'PoisonedV' said:
'daclassicgamingmaster' said:
Nova, don''t get a tattoo. Especially if you''re going to move to the US. Only trashy people get them. Or impulsive retards..

Sold my car today and bought a 2009 black mustang v6 convertible. I''m going to throw on some beige matching stripes too :D . It will look like a GT! Joy!

and you call tattoos trashy.

Don't hate too much. You can always go back to whacking off on your pacman tattoo. LAUGH OUT LOUD

edit: Before-stripes pic:

car.jpg

Cool car man. I was also kinda wondering how you managed to obtain not just one but many Game Boy Lights? I was pretty sure that they were never released (or maybe it was just outside of Japan).

pandora said:
Nova said:
I want a tattoo, but I can't think of anything Love is strong as death, as hard as hell

If you don't know what I'm on about, Ignore me.
Gargoyle?

Ya wha?

'Username' said:
Cool car man. I was also kinda wondering how you managed to obtain not just one but many Game Boy Lights? I was pretty sure that they were never released (or maybe it was just outside of Japan).
Many years of ebay hunting. Those are all the rare limited versions. If I ever get some extra cash I'll grab the easy-to-find gold/silvers too.

Should've gotten a GT. The V6 in those things is weak. Even the V8 is kind of sad in those things by today's standards, with the 370Z, Genesis, and V6 Camaros all competitive.

'Ravnos' said:
Should've gotten a GT. The V6 in those things is weak. Even the V8 is kind of sad in those things by today's standards, with the 370Z, Genesis, and V6 Camaros all competitive.
Yeah I know, but I sold an infiniti because I felt pretty bad about having an expensive car. I'd just rather be able to buy a sick whip on my own with my own money :D.

The price on this one was actually a mistake. So I paid several thousand below the actual price.

'Ravnos' said:
At least with the money you saved, you can put a turbo on that thing. That will make it a bit more respectable.
Haha. I intend to do several things to it in due time. I don't know too much about cars, but I'm very good with electronics so I don't see how I could fail :p

Internet is a great thing. I'll probably put a CAI in once the warranty is up and then take it from there.

'daclassicgamingmaster' said:
I'll probably put a CAI in once the warranty is up and then take it from there.
Because you like wasting money?

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 20 2009 at 12:07 PM said:
www.blackouteurope.eu

Absolutely disgusting, is this Web 3.0 or what?

I suppose it gets harder to control information when you don`t have its exclusive broadcast rights, but it seems like they worked out a way after all. Let`s hope that people will have the sense to fend off these monsters for as long as possible.

Does anyone actually have a link to more information about this? What exactly are the new proposed rules? Do they stand any chance of actually becoming law if they're approved? First I've heard of it, so I'm automatically suspicious :)

'fishybawb' said:
Does anyone actually have a link to more information about this? What exactly are the new proposed rules? Do they stand any chance of actually becoming law if they're approved? First I've heard of it, so I'm automatically suspicious :)

Yes, they do stand a chance, the first part of got through, as far as I know.

It's on the front page of the pirate bay, so theres some more proof ;)!

And if it's tl:dr, it means the internet becomes more like sky television etc, having to subscribe to packages of websites, etc.

http://telekompaketet.se/
Shit sucks.

You have got until tuesday 21 April - 20h00 to call all Members from the ITRE committe of the European Parliament to ask them to vote for amendement 138 (renumbered 46) and reject any form of weakened compromise. Click here for a complete list of phone numbers and e-mail to the members of ITRE

http://www.laquadrature.net/wiki/MEPs_ITRE_am138

That might be interesting too.

Back