The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
'Javacat' said:
'daclassicgamingmaster' said:
I'll probably put a CAI in once the warranty is up and then take it from there.
Because you like wasting money?

Do you know anything about Mustangs? CAI is arguably the most popular modification.

Mainly cause it's cheap and easy to do in an afternoon by yourself. It's not a bad mod, especially if you're working over the rest of the motor, but it's only worth about 15-30HP at most on a V8, probably less on a V6. The benefits of getting a good K&N reusable air filter in there are definitely worthwhile, though. You'll probably also want to get a CAI that gets its air from the fenderwell rather than underhood, as the air is colder there and thus more dense.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't mean it's any good. It's probably one of the first things a lot of boy racers do to any of their cars and the gains are pretty much zero at the wheels.

I did dig up a a couple of mustang specific links about it and they pretty much agree:
http://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-genera...e-hp-gains.html
http://www.americanmuscle.com/understandin...ir-intakes.html

If installing a CAI gave any significant gains in the Mustang then I'd be worried about what else Ford had fucked up as air intake isn't exactly complicated...

Anyway.. just fit a turbocharger or buy a better car :p

Fack, are we in china on something, if those people dont let me fully use my usenet.... then they can expect to die.

I will sneak to their house and kill them one by one.

EDIT:
Anyone willing to make a new network with me layered on the internet: We will call it FINnet (Free the Internet Now) and it will have a 10 KB/s download speed.

Mithrildor said:
Fack, are we in china on something, if those people dont let me fully use my usenet.... then they can expect to die.

I will sneak to their house and kill them one by one.

EDIT:
Anyone willing to make a new network with me layered on the internet: We will call it FINnet (Free the Internet Now) and it will have a 10 KB/s download speed.
Good morning

Thank you for contacting me on the important subject of internet access,
I have had a great deal of correspondence on this point, from all over
the EU.

I can assure you that I am and have always been in favour of free access
tot he internet, and in favour of maximum privacy. I have always
supported those principles, as have my Scottish National party
colleagues in the London or Scottish Parliaments.

I am delighted that our, and you, pressure paid off, and the amendment
which stipulates that "no restriction may be imposed on the fundamental
rights and freedoms of end users" was approved by 40 votes to 4. This
is, as you can imagine, a thumping majority and I am delighted that the
Committee backed fundamental freedom. We have this morning issued the
press Release below in my name.

Of course, this issue is not over in the Parliament yet, ad the dossier
now movesto the full plenary meeting in May for a vote of the full
Parliament. I will continue to press for as much freedom as possible to
internet users.You may wish to keep in touch with this and other
cmapaigns either via my webpage www.alynsmith.eu or even become my
friend on Facebook.

Yours aye

Alyn

But we really need to make a new www where the governement has nothing ot say lets change to the name MITHRILDORnet okay (stands for: Mithrildor is the almighty lord of the world network, everything he says is true even if its not true, so these words' first letters make MITHRILDOR together even if its not true thats true.)

Mithrildor said:
But we really need to make a new www where the governement has nothing ot say lets change to the name MITHRILDORnet okay (stands for: Mithrildor is the almighty lord of the world network, everything he says is true even if its not true, so these words' first letters make MITHRILDOR together even if its not true thats true.)
Wait, should I tell my friend to stop building the big ass signal generator in his back garden, then?

And yes, this is like Europe's net neutrality. And we're not out of it yet, but 40 to 4 seems safe. And it's only the fucking French, it would seem like.

"Unfortunately, due to French pressure, the member state governments are
still likely to act as a roadblock on this issue. I urge the Council to
approve this amendment as soon as possible so we can vote it through
plenary and make it law. Europe's internet users demand and deserve
nothing less."

We should had supported the germans in World War 1 , then we would have got rid of germans and we wouldnt have world war 2. French. seriously. suck. Note that the words before weren't 1 phrase but 3, so they have nothing in common with each other, so dont ban me.

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 24 2009 at 02:33 PM said:
Let's reminisce, shall we?
Remember that time when that guy said something stupid and we all called him a fag?

Yeah, that pretty much covers it.

That cube sucks. More than this cube. Guess I'm going to stick around here though until it finally vanishes...

2ymveas.jpg

Back