The Rabbit Joint

LOL thats brilliant. Now i see the truth. I did like Obama but now i know he is the enemy. I cant believe the Israelis elected him as their new leader

nickspoon said:
It occurs to me how much Rowan Atkinson looks like Osama Bin Laden, too. Maybe they are all the same person.
yes yes that explains everything. the news people really should look here. they would now everything like we does

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everybody is the same person. No, no, bear with me here. I've got a head and a mouth - find a mirror and look into it. Notice the head. Now notice the mouth, if you didn't notice it around the same time you noticed the head. Spooky, eh?

pubzombie said:
nickspoon said:
It occurs to me how much Rowan Atkinson looks like Osama Bin Laden, too. Maybe they are all the same person.
yes yes that explains everything. the news people really should look here. they would now everything like we does

Not to get into this whole grammar argument again, but seriously dude, half your posts aren't even coherent...

daclassicgamingmaster said:
pubzombie said:
nickspoon said:

Not to get into this whole grammar argument again, but seriously dude, half your posts aren't even coherent...

yes yes we does know everything here. Obama is Osama and he rules Israel and discovered France

fw157e.jpg

:wub: gp32_console

Slubman's may have been technically superior, but only the quirky gameparkness of the first official fw reminds me of the fascination of playing the gp32 for the first time.

I is now experimenting; I have discovered that drinking totally lots of espresso is enabling me to mind-meld with the cat in the garden

ps I like the quirky gameparkness too

pps mmmmmmmmmm

pubzombie said:
I is now experimenting; I have discovered that drinking totally lots of espresso is enabling me to mind-meld with the cat in the garden

ps I like the quirky gameparkness too

pps mmmmmmmmmm
I bought an espresso machine a few months ago. Can't live without it.
I know how you feel.

I got the Starbucks Barista machine back in 2007 when they were slashing the price to make way for the new one.

Paid $100 for it. Great price, great machine, great espresso :D

Thing is, I'm waaay too lazy to clean that fucker out.

My other half is an Italian, she gets great coffee imported from family. I use either a Gaggia machine or the little stove top pots.

everybody in rome seems to have their own way of making it. I like it compressed really really hard then put a pencil size hole in the coffee powder - then set machine to maximum preasure and its lift-off and talk to the animals.
only the italians would have a drink called fast

Back