The Rabbit Joint

Last edited by a moderator:
pubzombie said:
pubzombie said:
Ravnos said:
In other news F.E.A.R 2 will make you shit your pants.
Am I the only one who thought the first one was terrible?

no,
but i did grow to like it eventually.

I only ever played Combat.

It was. OK.. Fear 2 mind you. HOLY SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK, SCARY.

you are tempting me - i like horror games

If you have a PC to max it out, do so. I'm lucky enough to be able. Fuck. It's. Fucking scary shit. It's bad enough with 2.1 speakers, but with 7.1, fuck.

Edit: Just finished that demo. It looks like I'm going to have to buy it. Fuck. There was this one bit. Just fuck. Scary.

Am I the only one here who wonders about a country that only gives a job to a black man when the whole country is going down the shitpan? I mean, isn't the presidency the worst job in America right now?

lubidog said:
Am I the only one here who wonders about a country that only gives a job to a black man when the whole country is going down the shitpan? I mean, isn't the presidency the worst job in America right now?
LOL i suppose that's one way of looking at it. I really like Obama he seems really genuine for a politician. he certainly has the balls to start making changes with the dire mistakes that the last lot made. Bush and his lot made the americans the most hated people on earth.

Americans were already the most hated people on earth.

Bush's genius was to take that hatred to a level that had been unimaginable before.

It wasn't remarkable that he enraged his 'enemies' further. He achieved the remarkable feat of enraging his allies.

The world would have been a better place without certain politicians. Who said "Brown"?

I think Tony Blair and Brown have a lot to answer for. Obama has stated that much of the war on terror was a mistake. Blair, with the support of his Chancellor Brown, went charging around the world greasing palms and glad handling other leaders to win support for the kackhanded retard Bush and his war aims in the gulf. The war there would not have happened if it wasn't for the British leadership. If Obama believes the war in Iraq to be a mistake then he thinks Blair and Brown are wrong too - he should say so too.

Back