The Rabbit Joint

talking of bailiffs i've had em on the telephone today looking for my neighbour. My telephone does not accept calls with withheld numbers. then today some bloke calls claiming he really needs to talk to my next door neighbour or needs his new address to forward him some money he owes him. but wont tell me who he is, so i hung up. the chap next door has had a death in the family and gone through a divorce so i thought i would be nosey and do a 1471 call. it was a debt recovery firm. scumbags. my number is ex directory wonder how they got it.

pubzombie said:
talking of bailiffs i've had em on the telephone today looking for my neighbour. My telephone does not accept calls with withheld numbers. then today some bloke calls claiming he really needs to talk to my next door neighbour or needs his new address to forward him some money he owes him. but wont tell me who he is, so i hung up. the chap next door has had a death in the family and gone through a divorce so i thought i would be nosey and do a 1471 call. it was a debt recovery firm. scumbags. my number is ex directory wonder how they got it.
Yeah, debt recovery is full of scumbags! Those fuckers, doing their jobs when people don't pay their own debt!

Don't hate on the repo man. He's just doing his job so he doesn't end up in the same situation as you.

Here, have some violation of the English language.

http://jinkywilliams.com/i-weep-for-the-future/

Hahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if i am not terrified, but since IM conversations are the internet equivalent of normal talk, this is to be expected.
Some people who have access to the internet now wouldn´t even have been literate if they lived 200 years ago.
You are from Scotland, i doubt you speak BBC English yourself.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
pubzombie said:
Yeah, debt recovery is full of scumbags! Those fuckers, doing their jobs when people don't pay their own debt!

Don't hate on the repo man. He's just doing his job so he doesn't end up in the same situation as you.

i second this response.

but not the jinky williams part. that guy sounds like a cunt.
Jinky Williams: Good day to you.
Jinky Williams: how are you this fine Wednesday?
get over yourself, you fucking prick.

I swear, if I have to hear another moronic comment from a bitter, racist McCain supporter, I'm seriously going to pull my dick off of my body.
Pics, please.

I don't think saying "how are you this fine Wednesday?" is a sign that you need to get over yourself. I say it myself (although only on Wednesdays), but I don't picture myself as a monocled aristocrat talking down to people. It's fairly jocular. What really gets me is how the girl does not understand conventional English as well as 'text speak' - how does she survive in the real world? "i dnt undrstnd da mnu, cn u wrt it prply? lol"

Also, hooray for sporadic, low-paid programming work. Boo for my dad losing his job, though, although it does mean I suddenly become eligible to leech off the government.

I do hope Obama says something brilliantly stupid soon though; everyone needs something to brighten up their day! Even if it's just buggering up a word or something, it'll still be great. In some ways I really do miss Bush now; it's not as likely that Obama will say as many amazingly terrible things!

Also, reading bbc news I see "Obama shutting down Guantanamo Bay!!!". I thought to myself, wow, he's actually making good on his word, but as I read on all he's done is promise to shut it down in a year's time.

Bloody politicians.

nickspoon said:
I swear, if I have to hear another moronic comment from a bitter, racist McCain supporter, I'm seriously going to pull my dick off of my body.
Pics, please.

I don't think saying "how are you this fine Wednesday?" is a sign that you need to get over yourself. I say it myself (although only on Wednesdays), but I don't picture myself as a monocled aristocrat talking down to people. It's fairly jocular. What really gets me is how the girl does not understand conventional English as well as 'text speak' - how does she survive in the real world? "i dnt undrstnd da mnu, cn u wrt it prply? lol"

Also, hooray for sporadic, low-paid programming work. Boo for my dad losing his job, though, although it does mean I suddenly become eligible to leech off the government.

i dont understand how you or the guy who runs that site thinks that its a genuine person and not 'hey! look at this video of you from the party i found...'

the bailiff is a scum bucket.
as is the traffic warden,
the SS were only doing their job also.

yay USA led by a European. no wonder so many of the snivelling neocon Nazis are winging about Obama - good luck to the man he has his work cut out

pubzombie said:
the SS were only doing their job also.
Yes, they were. I'm a Jew and even I recognize that this issue isn't cut & dry. I can't say what should have been done, and I certainly won't sit and throw stones. When it's your life or theirs, you make a decision that you have to live with. Or not live with, I guess..

The point is, don't hate on people who do their jobs.

No, it certainly isn't. However, we're not talking about international law, and we're not talking about whether or not people should be punished. We're talking about YOU judging people for their actions. Easy to say what you would have done, eh?

yep i judge people for doing there jobs - bailiffs are scum buckets
and so are traffic wardens
i wouldnt urinate on one if they were on fire, i would watch them burn :)

pubzombie said:
You sure are a bitter old asshole, huh?

PoisonedV said:
pubzombie said:
You sure are a bitter old asshole, huh?

:rolleyes:

LOL Yes I plan to get even more bitter as I get even older :)
add news presenters to the list - BURN BURN BURN

nickspoon said:
Leech man, leech like there is no tomorrow!

Peter R said:
nickspoon said:
Leech man, leech like there is no tomorrow!

Nickspoon i hope your dad gets sorted quickly.

leech - do it, the amount of money leached off the state comes to a fraction of what is really owed by big business and rich folks who fiddle their tax returns. the real crooks wear suits and sit behind desks and never get caught.

bankers - burn burn burn

'young men think old men are fools; old men know young men to be fools' - Guy Chapman

Back