The Rabbit Joint

caffeine toxic levels vary from person to person. apparently really high levels can cause violent tremors and liver damage. I dont smoke so dont know about bud. but cofee makes you go up and bud makes you go down, so if you mix them i imagine you go sideways

Coffee with alcohol makes me nauseous, maybe I just mixed it with the wrong things though. I'd still like to try Irish Coffee sometime.

I had my first drink since new years eve last night. God i have been bad today. Gin and Tonic hangover of the worst variety - feel like i have been drinking perfume. never ever ever again. not even my espresso made me feel better. in fact it made me sick as a pig

edit
still mingingly bad
messed up all my emu settings whilst drunk :(

PlopperZ said:
I'm sitting in an airport in Taiwan. Never travel anywhere near China during Chinese New Year <_<
jeeze what u doin there?

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
TaG said:
pubzombie said:
PlopperZ said:
I'm sitting in an airport in Taiwan. Never travel anywhere near China during Chinese New Year <_<

jeeze what u doin there?
Sometimes it's best not to ask...

LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES ARE THE SAME! IF SOMETHING IS SAID SOMEWHERE IN ASIA, IT'S SAID EVERYWHERE!!!

THANKS FOR BACKING ME UP, GUY.

TaG said:
pubzombie said:
PlopperZ said:

jeeze what u doin there?
Sometimes it's best not to ask...

What do you mean by that? why would a sex tourist with enough money to travel to asia and go to china and taiwan

Who said he was a sex tourist? He just 'travels' a lot. There can be many reasons for that - you might not want to know the truth...

But it is undoubtably 'business' that beckons.

I like canada. loved it last time i went didnt want to come home. gets cold though and a bear ate my boots

After many years of wanting to go to Canada I'm going on holiday there, this year.

Any thing I should check out, I'm going to be based in Toronto

It depend where u are going to stay. I love the mountains and going hunting - i never shoot anything I use a camera. Those bears are big and mean though, certainly dont leave food lying around and keep a fire burning if you are camping out. I never went into the cities, though I will do next time as my friends have moved.

There are no mountains in Toronto, so that leaves that out. I live on the other side of the country so I can't really help much beyond that. It's basically the centre of Canada's music scene, though, so you could keep an eye out for shows and the like. There's probably multiple sites devoted to the scene there depending on your preferred genre, but I'm too lazy to look for them. You could also check out a Maple Leafs game though, depending on the time of year. I wouldn't expect to be able to catch an NHL game past April 12th without going to Montreal, though, since the Leafs suck. There are a few people on this board from T-dot, they can probably help you better.

Back