The Rabbit Joint

TaG said:
Peter R said:
I want a Pandora. I just have no money for one and predict it won't be out till April at least.
Too late, we predicted that already. ;)

OK, I'll stop teasing now.

Don't worry, none of us will have a job to pay for it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7841349.stm

Oh god I am so fucked if John Lewis goes down the shitter.

And between you and me, from what I can see internally, it may.

Plenty of jobs left at MaccyDs though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
TaG said:
Peter R said:
I want a Pandora. I just have no money for one and predict it won't be out till April at least.
Too late, we predicted that already. ;)

OK, I'll stop teasing now.

Don't worry, none of us will have a job to pay for it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7841349.stm

Oh god I am so fucked if John Lewis goes down the shitter.

And between you and me, from what I can see internally, it may.

Plenty of jobs left at MaccyDs though!

Fuck, Nova. This is bad..

I hope every thing goes well for every one. Fuck, what a state our world is in.

We are all in the shitter guys, there aint no winners in this. we all need to become teachers or work for a council. they seem the only safe ones at the moment.
teaching sucks

jeez, just watched the news. the world is about to end. good job we have obama the new messiah to save us

pubzombie said:
jeez, just watched the news. the world is about to end. good job we have obama the new messiah to save us
HAHA A SNIDE COMMENT ABOUT OBAMA BEING THE MESSIAH YOU ARE CLEVER
LET ME GUESS, WHEN SAYING HIS NAME YOU PUT EMPHASIS ON 'HUSSEIN'

layoffs, huh? thats funny, I just got my dream job.

lol anything is better than the last dude.

i always thought the Americans were really non discriminatory; I mean they gave the top job in the country to a retard last time.

congratz on the job;

flip them burgers

pubzombie said:
lol anything is better than the last dude.

i always thought the Americans were really non discriminatory; I mean they gave the top job in the country to a retard last time.

congratz on the job;

flip them burgers
I work in r&d for a chemical design firm. I'm sure it's much more prestigious than what you do, other than act like a moron on the internet

i know they seem to get everywhere. feel a bit sorry for them. such 'blow hards' that seem to measure success with wealth.

The town I work in has a lot of distribution places. There are always dozens of jobs for fork lift truck drivers, lorry drivers, logistics people. Well no more. The few jobs there are are also lower paid than normal. Even Tesco has had to put up a new sign saying no vacancies.

[sings]Always look on the bright side...

its scary. friend of mine owns three electronics factories and a research and development company that sub contracts work from the motor industries. all are on the verge of closing down. thousands of jobs on the line. i dont think he has drawn a wage now for months. he is really cut up, not for himself but for all the people and families that depend on him. its all because the banks wont release credit, even though they have had billions of tax payers money interest free

There is no recession! It's a conspiracy. Since people started talking about it business has been increasing for me!

Javacat said:
There is no recession! It's a conspiracy. Since people started talking about it business has been increasing for me!
Javacat is a bayliff

bwahahaha :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I wish I was.. it'd be fun. Might have to branch out to it in the future :D

You know... Nova has given me an idea. Might just hire a couple of outofwork builders and start doing debt recovery :D

Back