The Rabbit Joint

DCGM-great avatar!

I am going to Hungary tomorrow. But if I went to Germany instead I might be able to win my beautiful and amazing girlfriend back!!!!

WHY IS LIFE SO HARD!!!!!!!

dekutree64 said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
I'll have some brownies in a few hours. Wondering if I should make them "special".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr8y9BVP2e0

amateur

but lol @ "i think we're dead"

lubidog said:
DCGM-great avatar!
I know, I thought it was awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
lubidog said:
DCGM-great avatar!

I am going to Hungary tomorrow. But if I went to Germany instead I might be able to win my beautiful and amazing girlfriend back!!!!

Book a ticket to Germany. One Way. Do it now.

Nova said:
lubidog said:
DCGM-great avatar!

Isn't that like the plot of Eurotrip or something like that?

Peter R said:
Nova said:
lubidog said:
DCGM-great avatar!

Is it as bad as roadtrip?

tim0391 said:
Peter R said:
Nova said:
lubidog said:
DCGM-great avatar!

Is it as bad as roadtrip?

Roadtrip was hilarious, what with the white guy getting big black ass and also eating that french toast. Eurotrip was a shitty ripoff.

Yeah, roadtrip was pretty funny but eurotrip was a pain to watch. Only funny characters in Eurotrip were the hooligans they meet in england.

xnopasaranx said:
Yeah, roadtrip was pretty funny but eurotrip was a pain to watch. Only funny characters in Eurotrip were the hooligans they meet in england.
lol, but I still don't understand why united fans were in London o_O

jakshep2 said:
xnopasaranx said:
lol, but I still don't understand why united fans were in London o_O

They were stopping off on their trip abroad or something weren't they?

yeah I think so... lol manchurian warriors on their way to slay the french... classic.

2004_eurotrip_004.jpg
Oi!

IPB image, too.

Roadtrip was hilarious, what with the white guy getting big black ass and also eating that french toast. Eurotrip was a shitty ripoff.
uh, point of order, nothing with tom green in it can be funny

PoisonedV said:
IPB image, too.

uh, kinda depends on your definition of comedy, don't you think? The majority of his stuff is trash, but I lol'd with freddy got fingered (although i saw it on dvd years later and i was extremely high) as well as road trip.

nice job in pointing out that someone messed up an image link. you're so cool.

PoisonedV said:
IPB image, too.

uh, kinda depends on your definition of comedy, don't you think? The majority of his stuff is trash, but I lol'd with freddy got fingered (although i saw it on dvd years later and i was extremely high) as well as road trip.

I know, I was going to put one in my signature, but then I saw how trendy it was and decided against it

PoisonedV said:
PoisonedV said:
IPB image, too.

I know, I was going to put one in my signature, but then I saw how trendy it was and decided against it

It would have to be a different image from ours, because you sure as hell would never be invited to be in our secret club!

Nova, why are you confused? If it's about woman don't ask me as I am through with them! The last one promised so much and ended up being a horrible &^&"!

Nice bum though, I will miss that!

lubidog said:
Nova, why are you confused? If it's about woman don't ask me as I am through with them! The last one promised so much and ended up being a horrible &^&"!

Nice bum though, I will miss that!
:eek: Facebook stalker! :p

Eh, it's woman related, and university related. I don't wanna bore you with the details.

When you gonna grace our presence on the Slipzone?

Back