The Rabbit Joint

Nova said:
lubidog said:
Nova, why are you confused? If it's about woman don't ask me as I am through with them! The last one promised so much and ended up being a horrible &^&"!

Nice bum though, I will miss that!
:eek: Facebook stalker! :p

Eh, it's woman related, and university related. I don't wanna bore you with the details.

When you gonna grace our presence on the Slipzone?

Yeah, but I hate facebook. Only went there to write abuse on my ex's wall! She was getting lots of sympathy from all these blokes. Put paid to that!

I am not a nice person at the moment...

I would only bore you on slipzone, banging on about woman! Why do they have to look so good, and act so bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't moderate the discussion cube! It's a lawless wasteland.

Peter R said:
Orkie said:
Chip can (and will) moderate all, to the fullest extent of his powers!
IIII HHHAVVVVVEEE TTTHHHHAAAAA PPPOOOOWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your spelling is terrible young man!

In other news, any of you have a wii and what games do you think a four year old could play? I like the thought of these party game packs, but which are good and would be good to a little 'un! Wii fit is a must for her (the hoola hoop!) and mario Kart should be fun. But I want a wii play or Carnival Game or something...

Any help gets ten points and the chance to come out with me and pull girls!

In other news, I just drove to Budapest and back, and I have to say that if any of you want to attract beautiful girls go there with plenty of money! Seriously, just so many beautiful girls! East European Girls are the way to go, english ones are just boring and ugly. Yes, all of them-even you....

lubidog said:
Peter R said:
Orkie said:
Chip can (and will) moderate all, to the fullest extent of his powers!
IIII HHHAVVVVVEEE TTTHHHHAAAAA PPPOOOOWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your spelling is terrible young man!

In other news, any of you have a wii and what games do you think a four year old could play? I like the thought of these party game packs, but which are good and would be good to a little 'un! Wii fit is a must for her (the hoola hoop!) and mario Kart should be fun. But I want a wii play or Carnival Game or something...

Any help gets ten points and the chance to come out with me and pull girls!

In other news, I just drove to Budapest and back, and I have to say that if any of you want to attract beautiful girls go there with plenty of money! Seriously, just so many beautiful girls! East European Girls are the way to go, english ones are just boring and ugly. Yes, all of them-even you....

Pull girls, eh?

I think I could help

(scans wii collection)

Resident Evil 4?

Wii Music could be good, not hard to understand either.

Warioware, for pure insanity

Will edit post if any thing else comes up in my head :p

All help appreciated. Although I have to say I do attract very beautiful ones (girls I am talking about!) They just turn out to be horrible!

Resi Evil four eh? Well, if you think it will go down well on Dec 25th then sure! Thanks for the help, Wario Ware might be good, but isn't there a lot of waiting between mini games like on the DS? She gets bored very quickly.

(I will buy Resi 4 for me! Thanks for the heads up!)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
PoisonedV said:
i think rico muffed up access. we had another couple members who i dont think got access.
I can't get in :/

What a shame, guess you'll have to go to the backup now (4chon, right?)

Oh you, you almighty faggot.

poor ol poisoned is just upset that none of us would invite him :'(

cry moar

That's it, I totally forgot.
mcx: last.fm lol, just realized who you were

lubidog said:
All help appreciated. Although I have to say I do attract very beautiful ones (girls I am talking about!) They just turn out to be horrible!

Resi Evil four eh? Well, if you think it will go down well on Dec 25th then sure! Thanks for the help, Wario Ware might be good, but isn't there a lot of waiting between mini games like on the DS? She gets bored very quickly.

(I will buy Resi 4 for me! Thanks for the heads up!)
Find a save file (or complete the game, should take like a day, less) and unlock the non stop game, all games, all the time.

PoisonedV said:
PoisonedV said:
i think rico muffed up access. we had another couple members who i dont think got access.
I can't get in :/

What a shame, guess you'll have to go to the backup now (4chon, right?)

Oh you, you almighty faggot.

poor ol poisoned is just upset that none of us would invite him :'(

cry moar

That's it, I totally forgot.
mcx: last.fm lol, just realized who you were

*hands cookie*

Clever boy.

(I'm quoted too, I thought that would happen, at least put my name so people know who did it!)

i have more, too:

Fuck off Vag, Nov 2 2008, 12:36 PM
Delete Post Quote Post

GP32 Hardcore

Group: Members

Member No.: 15747

FY

hey cocksucker, Aug 3 2008, 09:44 PM
Delete Post Quote Post

Mega GP Mania

Group: GP32 Hardcore

Member No.: 8061

Fuck off dickhead

fun stuff

(i dont post names with them so its not mistaken as 'tattling'- i genuinely enjoy it)

PoisonedV said:
i have more, too:

Fuck off Vag, Nov 2 2008, 12:36 PM
Delete Post Quote Post
GP32 Hardcore

Group: Members

Member No.: 15747

FY

hey cocksucker, Aug 3 2008, 09:44 PM
Delete Post Quote Post

Mega GP Mania

Group: GP32 Hardcore

Member No.: 8061

Fuck off dickhead

fun stuff

(i dont post names with them so its not mistaken as 'tattling'- i genuinely enjoy it)

Oh I got a few crackers on my bebo

Fuk u

wtf ura fag

Same dude, spoiled the ending of GOW2.

The more illiterate the better, I say!

THERE WILL BE NO SWEARING OR RACIAL EPITHETS/SEXUALLY DEROGATORY TERMS OF ANY SORT, IN A CHATBOX OR OTHERWISE.

THANK YOU KINDLY,

MANAGEMENT (chip)
If this were real it would be MADNESS!!!

Peter R said:
THERE WILL BE NO SWEARING OR RACIAL EPITHETS/SEXUALLY DEROGATORY TERMS OF ANY SORT, IN A CHATBOX OR OTHERWISE.

THANK YOU KINDLY,

MANAGEMENT (chip)
If this were real it would be MADNESS!!!

Madness, eh?

I think you will find THIS. IS. SPARTA.
*kicks PoisonedV off a cliff*

Just ordered a Stylophone. I had never heard of them before today, but $20 for some oddball musical instrument was something I could not pass up.

Related: Does anyone know if the Korg nano controllers work with Linux? Because that would be pretty great.

Ravnos said:
Just ordered a Stylophone. I had never heard of them before today, but $20 for some oddball musical instrument was something I could not pass up.
never heard of it before, but youtube makes me believe this is awesome

Back