The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
lubidog said:
Peter R said:
jegHegy said:
yo someone pm me ricos msn
http://www.therico.adsl24.co.uk/

nothing...

Maybe because you aren't a member? I dunno, I'm guessing.

I thought I PM'd you ages ago asking if you wanted to join (since you met our high standards following that post about chad's penis tasting of heaven :p )

Bloody hell, just seen the PM! What a twat I am!!!??!!

But making jokes about Chad's penis is stage one on the funny chart. It's just too easy!

Would love to join. Will do that 'thing' you asked later.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sphinxter said:
post about chad's penis tasting of heaven :p )
I just don't know the hell I could have missed that.

Because a mod deemed it necessary to delete the thread. We have it backed up of course, because we're awesome like that. I will post it here when I find the place we stored it :huh:

Most of the thread is backed up here: http://www.therico.adsl24.co.uk/chive/

win.jpg

Have you called the bus company? Usually they pick up stuff people forgot and store it for a while before giving it to lost and found. At least in Germany they do that.

Of course they do, he got the bag straight back when he went down this afternoon. He just stayed up all night fretting about somebody stealing his maths book from the library ;).

Orkie said:
Of course they do, he got the bag straight back when he went down this afternoon. He just stayed up all night fretting about somebody stealing his maths book from the library ;).
lol this post really makes you two seem like hubby and wifey :p

Peter being the reactionary husband, of course.

Orkie said:
No, not really, I went to be early infact. It was the bank stuff in there I was worried about.... And the chocolates I won.

No, it that post really doesn't. You must be insanely bored to make such a stupid conclusion from that post so go and find something useful to do.

Peter R said:
Orkie said:
No, not really, I went to be early infact. It was the bank stuff in there I was worried about.... And the chocolates I won.

No, it that post really doesn't. You must be insanely bored to make such a stupid conclusion from that post so go and find something useful to do.

Sorry but it does. Made me laugh anyway!

Peter R said:
:D Somebody hit a nerve.

nickspoon said:
Orkie and Peter's relationship is going through a bit of a rough patch right now.
I'll be lighting candles later.

Back