The Rabbit Joint

Only people who are closet gays get offended when you dish out gay jokes!

Peter is like that guy from American Beauty. Also, watch him try to turn this around with some nonsense about me making that up, or stealing it or something.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Only people who are closet gays get offended when you dish out gay jokes!
You say this with knowing truth as you are yourself susceptable to such jokes? Besides, I haven't been offended.

Peter is like that guy from American Beauty. Also, watch him try to turn this around with some nonsense about me making that up, or stealing it or something.
I'm not going to turn this around but i will point out that it's my joke that you stole....

Note that predicting I will say that does not prove anything or make you superior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter R said:
Lost my fucking bag on the fucking Bus FUCK FUCK FFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!
why do i feel sorry for you?? i should be laughing but im not :(

you got it back yet btw?

Peter R said:
No, not really, I went to bed early infact.
[
Wow - student life seems to have changed a bit since I was there... Surely you mean you went out to drown your sorrows / chase lasses? :p

Peter R said:
You say this with knowing truth as you are yourself susceptable to such jokes? Besides, I haven't been offended.
LOL what? I've never reacted the way you do when someone jokes around. You get so defensive like you've got something to hide and we're closing in on your secret.

I just google image searched for 'macho man' to do some photoshopping of Peter. I saw the results, realised I was on my work PC and hastily closed firefox.

You'll have to make do with some crap ascii i just nicked from somewhere..
CODE

\ / /V\ r _ / \
\O/ \O/ /O/ \O/
# # # #
/ \ / \ / \ / \
^ ^^ ^^ ^ ^ ^

Peter R said:
LOL what? I've never reacted the way you do when someone jokes around. You get so defensive like you've got something to hide and we're closing in on your secret.

Eh, I was just trying to covertly call you gay?

Back