The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Ravnos said:
Just ordered a Stylophone. I had never heard of them before today, but $20 for some oddball musical instrument was something I could not pass up.
never heard of it before, but youtube makes me believe this is awesome

seconded just been watching songs done by people on them looks really cool :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

Without knowing it I built a stylophone for a GCSE assignment years ago, having never heard or seen one before. It wasn't till a few months later when I saw Rolf Harris playing one on some TV program that I realized what I had built. They worked in the same way and sounded the same. I felt special :p

The stylophone sounds absolutely horrible but it's nonetheless one of the most awesome instruments ever created.

Another is the keytar.

nickspoon said:
The stylophone sounds absolutely horrible but it's nonetheless one of the most awesome instruments ever created.

Another is the keytar.
You're getting dangerously close to Moyles' Brett Domino Trio territory.

Shit.

I joined this site when I was 12.

I was just looking through all my old posts, boy how I have changed.

Shame there are people my age and older with the same literature and writing style as when I was 12, that's worrying.

EDIT: Forums must of boosted my English, in less then a year I started to write in some form of decent English! Amazing considering I had problems with English back then

Shit.

Shame there are people my age and older with the same literature and writing style as when I was 12, that's worrying.

EDIT: Forums must of boosted my English, in less then a year I started to write in some form of decent English! Amazing considering I had problems with English back then

- Interjection used incorrectly
- 'Literature' does not make sense in this context
- Improper starting point for
- Have
- 'English' is used incorrectly in this context
- Comma etc
- No period

(Lists are usually not subject to certain rules of grammar, keep that in mind)

+1 for Poisoned!

Be very careful before praising your own abilities in public and then demonstrating terrible use of our language...

3/10, schoolboy.

PoisonedV said:
Shit.

- Interjection used incorrectly
- 'Literature' does not make sense in this context
- Improper starting point for
- Have
- 'English' is used incorrectly in this context
- Comma etc
- No period

(Lists are usually not subject to certain rules of grammar, keep that in mind)

*insult* I can't be bothered, that was at about 2 in the morning and I just woke up.

I didn't bother pointing that out considering he said "some form of decent English".

If you once typed shit like "omfg diz forum iz teh coolz!111", then you started typing stuff like what he just said, then "some forum of decent English" is absolutely correct.

Poisonedv you faggot, owned.

nickspoon said:

Another is the keytar.
I picked up a Yamaha keytar from a local car boot sale for (wait for it....) £2 :) :)

It turned out I had no use or room for it, so got £80 for it on eBay

good old eBay...

I had a play around with it though, the pitch bender was pretty damn cool.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I didn't bother pointing that out considering he said "some form of decent English".

If you once typed shit like "omfg diz forum iz teh coolz!111", then you started typing stuff like what he just said, then "some forum of decent English" is absolutely correct.
Poisonedv you faggot, owned.

I never stooped quite that low, but it was pretty awful.

POISONEDV PWNEDLOLOLOL!!!!! N00B!!!!"!"!!!!

Orkie said:
Nova said:
I miss bootsales.
Go to some then?

I live in the city centre of Southampton. I have no idea where bootsales would be or how indeed to get there. I sold my car before I came to uni

Back