The Rabbit Joint

I'm doing some thing horrible exciting.

Because Explorer won't work, I'm using two firefox browesers, with their save as prompts open to transfer 30GB of MP3s to a player.

You might of guessed. My life ain't too exciting.

Goity said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Actually you did. You said you would sneak in a picture without him knowing. Now we have a missed opportunity for the first picture of the elusive wild Rico.
He's not Mew, you know.

Anyways, I've played Oblivion for about 3 1/2 hours now, and it's got to be the first game in years I've bought that I can find no redeeming qualities in. It's so incredibly boring.

ME TOO!!! Just bought in for the ps3 and just get no pleasure from the experience!

Shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Squirrel61 said:
Even on a fast connection, that gives you something to do, unless the MP3's come in one big zip. For single files, that's like clicking the link about 15000 times.
I heard of those things, some time known as, god damn, what is?

Folders. Thats the one :p

(and ok yeah, it's an iPod. IT WAS FREE. And I rockbox'd it.)

lubidog said:
ME TOO!!! Just bought in for the ps3 and just get no pleasure from the experience!

Shame.
I have it on PS3 as well, but I think it's starting to get better now I've played it a little longer. The core mechanics are terrible, though.

So I just had my tooth drilled and for the first time, I asked for nitrous! What an awesome experience.
It has seriously got to be the *only* way to have dental work :D

I didn't know you could have nitrous. Why was it awesome? (Am I really asking about dental treatment!?!)

TaG said:
So I just had my tooth drilled and for the first time, I asked for nitrous! What an awesome experience.
It has seriously got to be the *only* way to have dental work :D

I didn't know you could have nitrous. Why was it awesome? (Am I really asking about dental treatment!?!)

lol it was awesome because i was soooooo high that i had zero idea what was going on. Also the 45 minutes went by in what seemed like 10 minutes

LOL, I remember when my wisdom teeth got pulled and I didn't get an injection but some sort of pills and those got me really high, too. The problem was, after they gave me the first one it took them way too long to get started on me so the first one had started to lose effect already and they had to give me another one. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been so much fun with only one ^^. Well, I rode my bike home zigzagging and smiling like a toothless monkey. Awesome.

When my wisdoms were pulled, I was so fucked up from the anesthetic that my mommy had to walk/drive me home :p. Seriously, I was walking into walls and couldn't see straight.

But yeah, we've had this discussion before....it was basically "codeine rocks" haha

Russel Brand SHOCK!!!

I am loving this and the daily mail's outrage at it all! I love Russel's podcasts anyway, me and my brother listened to this particular one last week before all this broke and laughed ourselves stupid! And now this...

It was shocking, when Jonathon Ross suddenly shouted "He's fucked your Grandaughter!" was hysterical! And part of the song Brand sang "I showed her respect, I sent her a text" was priceless. I know it's not nice to upset but I can't help it!

Why have none of the media pointed out that the girl in question dances for a group called "the satanic sluts" and why did Sachs agree to the interview when Brand had been bragging for weeks that he had "done the granddaughter"?

Anyway, highly recommended if you can get a copy of the podcast!

Back