The Official Craig Criticism Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craigix: I kind of imagine you looking more and more like your avatar .. except with a funny hat on.

Oh, BTW i often asked myself what is represented.

It reminds me a painting, but i don't remember which one.

Is an "official criticism" thread directed at anyone really all that productive or respectful? Seems rather immature to me. Even in the off topic section.
I think we should add 3 other "official criticism" threads about ED, Fatih and MWeston too.

I think they are currently soooo jealous not to have one :lol: .

Yes, this thread probably needs introduction. Criticism levelled at Craig tends to derail otherwise productive threads. Therefore it has been moved here for people to whinge to their hearts content.

Here, you can Criticise Craig and be on topic. What's immature about that? Like-minded critics will also be drawn in by the topic title, ensuring a whole new, enriched and productive grade of Craig Criticism.

Seriously, though, we can't for love nor money stop some people derailing threads with their critical attacks on Craig. So those things will be moved here, instead.

I dont think Craig shouldn't be criticised. But the next person to derail a nice positive thread will make me an unhappy bunny.

Anyway, moving swiftly back on topic. What do people think of the "$1 Pandora" drama?

Yes, this thread probably needs introduction. Criticism levelled at Craig tends to derail otherwise productive threads. Therefore it has been moved here for people to whinge to their hearts content.

Here, you can Criticise Craig and be on topic. What's immature about that? Like-minded critics will also be drawn in by the topic title, ensuring a whole new, enriched and productive grade of Craig Criticism.

Seriously, though, we can't for love nor money stop some people derailing threads with their critical attacks on Craig. So those things will be moved here, instead.

I dont think Craig shouldn't be criticised. But the next person to derail a nice positive thread will make me an unhappy bunny.

Anyway, moving swiftly back on topic. What do people think of the "$1 Pandora" drama?

You're being annoying. Oh wait, guess I'm supposed to start another thread for that.

hmmm...I see your point. This is a good idea. Though I think one member from the OP team should voice their concerns over things with another more privately, it's just unprofessional this way. As for the donations...if people want to what's really the problem.

Yup this is a pre pubescent childish thread.I think craig is going to spend all the money searching for the holy Grail and the ark of the covenant.
holygrailite.jpg
norm-45c58bb72ebd6-raidersofthelostarkindianajones1981.jpg

On a serious note its absurd to level all this criticism at craig without any facts.Its obvious that notaz has another agenda/beef here.Oh and if you dont donate to craig or ed they will send a hitman around to your house.Oh wait they probably cant afford to pay a hitman.So donate.

If I had a forum full of fanboys, I suppose I'd also be asking for donations and selling $100 keychains, too. Probably every other week!

On a serious note its absurd to level all this criticism at craig without any facts.Its obvious that notaz has another agenda/beef here.

I wish I knew what it was, I've never done anything but support and praise his work, but I've had very little direct contact with him aside from him

once asking me a direct question on this forum.

I suspect it's a case of Chinese whispers reaching him about something I never said/did.

On a serious note its absurd to level all this criticism at craig without any facts.Its obvious that notaz has another agenda/beef here.

I wish I knew what it was, I've never done anything but support and praise his work, but I've had very little direct contact with him aside from him

once asking me a direct question on this forum.

I suspect it's a case of Chinese whispers reaching him about something I never said/did.
Quite possible.Here is the thread in which you praised himhttp://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/1332-contributors/page__p__25081__hl__notaz__fromsearch__1#entry25081

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum has become a den of imbeciles, fanboys and circlejerkers. The conceentration of stupidity here can be felt through my screen like a fine mist. OpenPandora is a fucking company, Craig is one of the founders of the company. That's it. Goddamn you people take things so fucking personally. As if you are some kind of cyber vigilante.

The internet is, contrary to popular belief, NOT 'serious business'.

Sweet moderators, please lock this deformed, beaten stepchild of a thread and hide it in the attic. 4chan has more dignity than this.

<--- really drunk :)

ED is great ,

Craig is great

Sweet, I'm super drunk right now too! High fives.

notaz is great. Ya'll are overreacting and super biased. You wouldn't all be this pissy he didn't create a thread just for this.. oh wait he clearly didn't, it's obvious Gadgetoid split this thread off for him and give it the stupid title, but for some reason he doesn't want to say that in so many words... Yeah I know you think notaz has some kind of personal vendetta against Craig or is acting on baseless rumors. That's pretty insulting, you know, to say he's that kind of guy? It's not like it's unthinkable for him to have a valid complaint for something Craig does that he doesn't like. For god's sake, you're acting like he's burning an effigy. Craig's a polarizing dude, get used to it. Now I know the two of us have had our history too; in this case I'm gonna say that I'm not so much against him but I see the reason for misdirection because he's not being that transparent about things (oh and WizardStan agrees with me.. wow I'm kind of a prick for dragging him into this out of nowhere, lolz)

ALSO, this isn't the least bit appropriate but I'm gonna say it anyway - I fully recognize that if not for Craig Pandora wouldn't have happened and no one is really going to be able to deny that Pandora is unique/special/unmatched, seriously, I mean that and the sad thing is I can't think of a single other person I can give quite the same credit to. But without notaz Pandora wouldn't provide the half experience it does. And here's the thing - without Pandora notaz's stuff would be on lots of other platforms like its always been, but without notaz Pandora would be fucked. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back