E3....the Thread

Game_over

Game Developer
;) Well, even though E3 is not going on until 9:00am tomorrow, people have already gotten their badges and and now either doing one of five things as I speak.

1. Having a late dinner

2. At one of the hundreds of bars around here

3. Sleeping

4. Looking at the playboy bunnies crossing the street two blocks away (I'm guessing that they are bunnies)

5. Doing what most people are doing and hitting up the Kotaku thing as I write this.

You can go to any website now and find out what we are doing. Later.

>>To Be Continued....

Are GPH and OpenPandora participating in any form this year? :)

GPH per Kantia Hall I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
i still have my e3 badge from yesteryear :) best time of my nerdy life :p

Very, Very impressive press conference!

Great game line up including a new MGS, the motion sensing looked total science fiction stuff (anyone catch a release date though?), Molyneux, Koshima, Spielberg and Paul & Ringo - BLOODY HELL! :eek:

I doubt Nintendo and Sony can trump this.

I'm glad yall liked it. Becuase in person I pissed myself :lol:. After the conference they had a luncheon with more news and I missed because I had to change pants.

EA was nothing to laugh at either...Crysis 2 FTW!!!

EDIT sweet! just noticed the new Wiz website. I've been to busy here and didn't notice it. Time for Openpandora to step there game up don't you think? lol jk.

I'm glad yall liked it. Becuase in person I pissed myself :lol: . After the conference they had a luncheon with more news and I missed because I had to change pants.

EA was nothing to laugh at either...Crysis 2 FTW!!!

EDIT sweet! just noticed the new Wiz website. I've been to busy here and didn't notice it. Time for Openpandora to step there game up don't you think? lol jk.
Wow, that Wiz site really is pretty!

Yay a metal gear game for all platforms that nonbody knows anything about.
Yay eyetoy 2:electric boogaloo
Yay nothing else has happened yet.

I was expecting a megaton announcement from microsoft really, but there wasn't even a minorton :S.
I do wish they'd make another RPG.

I was expecting a megaton announcement from microsoft really, but there wasn't even a minorton :S.

Okay goity, WTF? How is that fricking motion sensor addon for a megaton announcement? How is that not spectacular?

Though I am pretty sure that the milo demo is scripted and fake as hell... Peter Molyneux style. Still that device is the shiznit and I want one right now!!! I just hope that it won't be too pricey.

Okay goity, WTF? How is that fricking motion sensor addon for a megaton announcement? How is that not spectacular?

Though I am pretty sure that the milo demo is scripted and fake as hell... Peter Molyneux style. Still that device is the shiznit and I want one right now!!! I just hope that it won't be too pricey.

I already own an eyetoy and a Wii. Both promised exactly the same experience.

Plus, it's not like it wasn't expected.

It does mean that Molyneux might not be working on more Fable for now, which is never good news.

Got to play a bunch of games. Going to play even more. That guy from King of Kong is awesome, and soo freaking nice.

Off to play some secret room games that I can't talk about.

In a rush, typing this on a ;) PSP ;) Damn I could use a Pandora right now, Later.

New Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box E3 trailer. I'm so happy right now.

Back