The Official Mario Kart Wii Thread

I didn't like double dash either. I much preferred F-Zero GX. More my style of racing. More about speed and skill than luck with items such as is with Mario Kart. Wonder when we'll see F-Zero grace the Wii? hopefully something will be announced at E3. I want to go online with it. Imagine 30 players online. Wouldn't that be awesome.

Oh, and is it just me or does everyone online on MKWii have an odd obsession with Delfino Square or what? Last night in a group of 10 matches with the same people. I ended up doing it 4 times.

1160-9925-2533

I have registered everyone who posted their code up (which is ganepark) c'mon guys, get your codes up here, let's get playing!

I'll add you later on this evening Nova. been having fun with this online. Had a small tourney with a few friends and came second. Quite cool the little rooms you can make for your friends. The messaging in the rooms is a bit limited but it's enough to help with track choices and such.

Ganepark32 said:
I'll add you later on this evening Nova. been having fun with this online. Had a small tourney with a few friends and came second. Quite cool the little rooms you can make for your friends. The messaging in the rooms is a bit limited but it's enough to help with track choices and such.
You can do that? :eek:

Can we make a GP32x room?

Who wants a game at 12ish tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the game 8)

haven't player GC version...

but wii one is... easy... and colorful 8)

even installed MK channel.. looks nice
checked some ghost plays

If anyone's up for some early morning gaming, I'm gonna be on at 1 ish.

Lol, seems like we're never on at the same times.

I know. lol. You're always on late night/really early morning. I'm always on late evening/early night. If only we could transcend time and space we would be able to do it. Where'd that bong go?!? :p

im gonna add ganepark, nova and magic sam to my friends thing later so please add both of mine, if its CUPC4KES its the missus, if its GARY its me but im usually a guest two player on her game, we'll get a race together someday........

Back