The Gigantic Star Trek thread

Ah okay. The use in English of the subjunctive case can clarify that kind of thought, indicated in this case with a 'wouldn't have', namely 'because that way I wouldn't have had to wait that long to begin with TNG'

Towards the end of episode 6 it's getting exiting.
Though I don't like, that the elf stayed behind.

I'm now curious where Matty is up to in his epic watch of TOS and TNG. I assume he's watching them on Netflix or something, while Picard the series is an Amazon thing?

I watch everything except Picard and Discovery on Prime or BBC America. The new ones are in CBS All Access

I am watching the Original series and the Next Generation on Netflix
But want to wait whit Picard until I finished TNG

Whit best regards, Matthias

I'm not sure why, but I never liked Janeway that much. I wonder, how it would have been, if their first choice of actress had stayed. From the scenes I've been shown on youtube, I find her way more sympathetic.

For me, it wasn't for Janeway that I stopped watching Voyager, it was how formulaic it seemed to have got. Looking up some characters I remember, I seemed to dip back in every so often, but it was never regular viewing for me.

Voyager was a stilted rehash of tng. Also they put the ship outside federation space but then ran afoul of a narrative problem. None of the typical star trek races existed in this zone of space. They then created many contrivances to bring said races into this space zone. Badly thought out. Tng, the original series and all films bar star trek the motionless picture, nemesis and first contact are to my liking.

Make sure to watch Nemesis before watching Picard.

Make sure to watch First Contact before Enterprise.

Back