The Communication Cube

Oh man, the weather person said that only 6% of named storms happen in June. If Claudette happens this week, that’ll make two in June, plus one in May. If I plug it all into my extrapolation calculator… Yep, thirty storms again this year. We’re boned.

Oh man, the weather person said that only 6% of named storms happen in June. If Claudette happens this week, that’ll make two in June, plus one in May. If I plug it all into my extrapolation calculator… Yep, thirty storms again this year. We’re boned.
Oh, you're a climate change denier.

90% chance of becoming Tropical Storm Claudette.
The big new is that Bill became Claudette! LGBTQQIAAPpRSSN+^nocarrier storm!

Yep, thirty storms again this year.
After Z We'll just start with underscore... then œ and ß and ñ
I hope for a storm named Zod, Œdipus, Ñako (meaning: fire-born, born out of fire)

Last edited:
A java app cannot change its working directory, and it cannot aquire the command line it's been invoked with so that you might fire up another instance at another directory.
What a piece of ...

Reactions: rSl
It's weird, usually the people who talk to me in my sleep are Christian, but I remember one line from last night that contradicts that: "I make no distinctions between the human animal and other animals." Now I'm just wondering what the heck they were talking about.

Edit: I mean, it doesn't sound like something I would say. I'm non-religious, but still spiritual, and have a belief that the Earth is here for humans, and that other life on this planet is even here to support us.

and that other life on this planet is even here to support us.

b189391d6c44e658e5c9897397447c96.jpg

Moths are here to entertain our dogs which we keep as companions. Everything has it's purpose except possibly mosquitoes.

Edit: To be clear I don't actually believe this. Everything is in it for it's own gain, and the only exception to that is things we've bred for livestock. They still behave according to desires to eat food and reproduce when allowed, but in the main are just less frightened of us than wild things are.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
My morning Klonopin knocked me out again, except this time I had a really strange dream. I feel like I was explaining to someone how the universe works. I mentioned redundancies and fail-safes. I said more than one entity may be assigned to the same task. This is the weirdest part, I feel like either in this life or a past one, an entity was jealous that I was assigned to the same task as it, so it tried to sabotage us both. I feel like I overcame it, but that it was a very dangerous situation.

I feel like I was explaining to someone how the universe works.
TBH, I have no idea how the universe works:

It's just like that gay fish, only really really small...

both states were differentiated by a minuscule difference in mass of just 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001 grams.

That's some strong stuff, from that THC collider.

Now those particles are very small, but I can't explain galaxies either (how they hold together and not drift apart due to centripetal forces - now don't say black matter because you can't explain that stuff either).

Last edited:
My morning Klonopin knocked me out again, except this time I had a really strange dream. I feel like I was explaining to someone how the universe works. I mentioned redundancies and fail-safes. I said more than one entity may be assigned to the same task. This is the weirdest part, I feel like either in this life or a past one, an entity was jealous that I was assigned to the same task as it, so it tried to sabotage us both. I feel like I overcame it, but that it was a very dangerous situation.
klonopin? ah a benzo. meh. get some ketamin, you'll kiss God. be at one with every particle in the universe. I had a friend who used to get in in liquid form. put it in the oven for huge mounds of powder. we did what we called volcano bumps. actually I may have introduced it to the west coast. no one else had it. aforementioned mate sent some powder to me from NYC once in an envelope. white powder literally falling out of it. obviously he wanted to get me busted. 20 years later he was found dead in front of his fridge. he had had some kind of seizure and swallowed his tongue. he was the kind of guy who had to drink 7 bottles of wine to start relaxing. then would invariably go anti-Semitic ballistic. fuck him. fuck drugs. except weed of course. actually I do recommend changa though. it's a fully immersive psychedlic experience then your back down clean in 17 minutes. can go back to work.

Last edited:
I can't explain galaxies either (how they hold together and not drift apart due to centripetal forces - now don't say black matter because you can't explain that stuff either).
Gravity. Dark matter is involved, but only in the way it interacts with gravity. And I'm not sure what black matter is, but I know that black powder is gunpowder that's slightly out of whack.

That's what I meant by saying that dark matter interacts with gravity, by boosting it.

The electronic aether is an old theory which was based on the idea that if water waves work on water and air waves (known to us as sound) work in air, what do electromagnetic waves wave on? But, it turns out that actually they're just photons, while still being waves, so they don't need a medium to vibrate. I've not heard the theory that gravity works on this principle as well, but in my experience it's likely to be as wrong an explanation as it was before.

Back