The Communication Cube

I read some of a book called Journey of Souls. It says the color of a soul indicates its development, and roughly corresponds to the light emitted by stars, such that red and white souls are beginners, yellow and gold souls are intermediate, and blue and violet souls are advanced. Keeping with the violet thing, it says God's light is such a deep shade of violet that we can't even see it, here or there.

This is a bit different from NDEs, of course. Journey of Souls is about people under hypnosis viewing what happens after death in a past life though. Apparently NDEs take place in just one area of the afterlife. Things are different once you get past that part. The thing that's probably most surprising is that territories are well defined in the afterlife, and people rarely interact with anyone outside a group of five to twenty people that they're in. There was one woman who described being sad after realizing her father wasn't in her soul group, so they couldn't interact in the afterlife, but later became calmer when she realized why it had to be that way.

Edit: I gotta admit, "The afterlife exists, but it's unsatisfying bullshit," does sound way more plausible to me than either "There is no afterlife," or "There is an afterlife, and it's great." Perhaps my expectations have been tempered way too much by my Earth experience.

Last edited:
My therapist who I mentioned who said he could do hypnosis hasn't done it yet. He tried a little bit on me when I last saw him, just to see how susceptible to it I was, and said I was a good candidate for it. He also said he was out of practice though, hadn't done it in a few years, and needed more time to get back into it.

I was looking up info on hypnosis on Reddit just now. The weird thing that struck me about the hypnosis subreddit is that no-one there really believes in past life regression. In fact, there's even debate there about whether hypnosis itself is real, apparently. Jeez man, subreddits are supposed to be for sharing a common interest. Not every one needs to turn into an atheist circle-jerk.

There was one woman who described being sad after realizing her father wasn't in her soul group, so they couldn't interact in the afterlife, but later became calmer when she realized why it had to be that way.

He preferred Coke and she preferred Pepsi.

does sound way more plausible to me than either "There is no afterlife," or "There is an afterlife, and it's great."

I don't know about that the afterlife looks pretty fun to me, just look at all the happy faces.

What-Does-Hell-Look-Like.jpg

I just tried a past life regression video on YouTube. I don’t think it really worked right, but to be fair, that could be because of the ads. It was weird when he was trying to get me to remember the womb, because he kept mentioning my mother, but left out the most important part, my twin sister. I think it was too crowded in there, and I may have been kicked.

As for the past life, I think I was killed by someone for breaking a promise. And the spirit guide told me to work on keeping promises better. These were both just things that popped into my head though. I didn’t actually see jack.

Reminds me that I keep promising people in this life that I’ll work on my physical health through diet and exercise, then keep putting it off. I’m pretty sure it’s too late to improve my physical health though. I keep mentioning hypothyroidism in the other thread, and the only treatment for that is replacement hormones, not diet or exercise. What I really need to do is prove to them that I have it first somehow.

Reminds me that I keep promising people in this life that I’ll work on my physical health through diet and exercise, then keep putting it off. I’m pretty sure it’s too late to improve my physical health though. I keep mentioning hypothyroidism in the other thread, and the only treatment for that is replacement hormones, not diet or exercise. What I really need to do is prove to them that I have it first somehow.
Sounds rather as if you're trying hard to put the responsibility on someone/something else. (Not that I'd be any better at those things.)

I don't think ublock origin works against yt ads. I guess it depends if it comes off a different server to the main stream or not, it could block the data then, but I'd expect youtube to just crash if it tries to play an ad but can't. Personally I don't use the yt javascript player any more, instead I download the stream and play it using a more standard video player. I've set youtube almost completely denied in my copy of ublock matrix, so it's javascript doesn't even get launched.

ublock origin does indeed block YT ads, unless something changed since I put the pihole up
for android there's youtube vanced

With uBlock and uMatrix I never suffer ads on yt, neither with newpipe on Abdroid. Sometimes when my brain's on idle I start yt on my Switch, I wanna start a clip, get ads instead, cringe, turn it off. Advertisement is very impolite.

I only just read the German wiki article on it. Can't the hormone deficiencies be checked via blood sample?
Yeah. As I said in the Caring Corner though, I chickened out on my chance to ask my doctor directly to test my blood on Friday. Just mentioned to them that my body temperature gets low sometimes, and they said it wasn't anything to worry about. Now I don't see them again for four months.

when you post those links I convert them back to youtube urls and then run it through my player.

That is, if I bother at all...

Last week this day I went on the hospital for checking my thick foot, because our doctor was worried about..
was quite long, they took some blood whit a venous access which was quite unpleasant,
Not that much because pain but more because it was one of 2 of my hospital horrific scenarios.
The other ditnt happen at least (a Hose in our urine canal)

At least I don’t have a Thrombose and they where able to diagnose this whiteout making a CT (where I would have to Drink 1,5 l of radioactive contrast fluid)

It wasn’t planned to be that long out so I don’t took IPhone, Pyra, Ebook whit me ..

Back