The Communication Cube

Really those laws recall the kind of things introduced by the old Data Protection Laws, like nominating a data protection officer and only holding onto the data that you need. The GDPR is more about stopping the collection of data at source, but in practice the implementation of that law has been problematic.

My old Leatherband for my Apple Watch got a bit stretched because the bike accident and the crutches, so I just ordered a new one :

There was a shooting at a park in my neighborhood last night. It’s funny, I was convinced there was something happening outside my apartment last night, so I subscribed to my local newspaper’s website to try to find out about it. The park isn’t close enough to my apartment to explain what was happening here though. I guess I’ll keep an eye out for more info.

If it’s any consolation, the victim, a 17-year-old male, is in stable condition at the hospital.

It makes me wonder why they want help identifying the shooter. Usually the victim knows the shooter. I guess a park is a place where quarrels between strangers can happen though.

Giving up your dream because your life is in danger is interesting. I spend a lot of time paralyzed with fear, but I spend even more time just being bored. There was a guy yelling the second F word at me today, which was scary, but there’s also the rest of the day, which is just kinda useless.

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
There was a guy yelling the second F word at me today
Isn't it, that in the U.S. you guys try to make English into a unary language with 'fuck' as the symbol of choice? So hearing the F word twice in a day should be done with the first greeting, no? Or are you telling us there's another F word and it's actually a binary language you try to set up?

I watch too many Streaming Shows, yesterday where "Witcher Nightmare of the Wolf, Red Dragon (Hannibal Lector), and the 11th Session of Walking Death (which i ditnt watch because it was too much for the evening), .. i know i could wait for the shows a few days when i have more time, but i want to watch them imidialy which might be an issue as im now a bit sleepy..

There was a guy yelling the second F word at me today, which was scary, but there’s also the rest of the day, which is just kinda useless.
According to my copy Chambers dictionary, 12th edition is that the second entry under F is F as a symbol for Fahrenheit. If you consider all the different symbols and abbreviations the same, the second F is f for farthing or fathoms. If you consider case to be irrelevant, the second F is FA, for faculty of actualities, the football association or sweet fanny adams. If you ignore all letters, symbols, abbreviations, Scots and initialisms, then the second F is fabaceous, or bean-like.

Peony just gave me quite a surprise. She was peering at me round the edge of my laptop lid, this wasn't what surprised me. What surprised me was that she had brown hair and brown irises which is a lot more drab than usual (neon hair and glowing irises).

Reactions: rSl
Back