The Communication Cube

You know, ED got kind of testy with me when he processed my refund. As you can imagine, it was my fault. Just makes me a little afraid to hang around here much, that’s all.

Just makes me a little afraid to hang around here much, that’s all.

QISohMDs.png

There’s a tornado watch in my county for the next three hours due to Fred. We’ve already had a couple in my state today, I think.

You know, ED got kind of testy with me when he processed my refund. As you can imagine, it was my fault. Just makes me a little afraid to hang around here much, that’s all.
Ah now that’s just silly. ED’s been more than reasonable throughout this whole project, you know you’re more than welcome here and several of us are trying to persuade you to stay...

Because you will surely die before the pyra arrives why pay for it. Why didn't I think of that.

More importantly who am I gonna talk about drugs with?

I took a diazepam Sunday. Interacted great with my covid-19 fatigue (ongoing 14 days). Yep, I fell asleep. I can't tell you what i dreamed because my whole life feels like a dream.

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
I think whe shouldn’t talk about drugs in this boards: it’s run by a German,
And it’s too easy to mistake the drugs you mean (medics) whit what whe mean whit drugs in Germany (Drogen) ;(illegal drugs)
Although there is the Drugstore, which is a bit like the Drogeriemarkt whe have in Germany: this sells hygienic articles and other stuff..

Droge was medicine a Long time ago ..

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
Im always serious, drugs and Drogen , don’t mistake..

Sometimes I have quite strange thoughts, and sometimes I think about something I Heard or watched, and then I think a lot and come from the hundred to the thousands in my Mind.:
Is this allready authistic?? Maybe because my Lefthand to Righthand mistake in shool: I’m lefthandet but I learned to write whit the right hand , therefore I can’t speak that good (stottern)
My handwriting is quite awefull, my Guitar Play might be not that right in beat , I’m introverted..

Oh and although I’m a Beeceeper, and don’t fear insects, I had a quite unpleasant meeting whit a hay horse today , it’s thought it should meet me in my bed and then it jumped on my leg , I was a bit in fear because it acted a bit enemy like , so I took a tubber box, catchet it and put it out of my Roof Window, I know it can fly, so it should find it’s way back to the garden ..
it’s strange because I know it was there also on Sunday night and I allready put it in the other room .:

No I meant more a big grasshopper, the horse fly is a „Bremse“ in German, they are also not that pleasant
I can remember photograph such a thing, but it’s not the same as it was a few years ago
d931f5e3f803a75290ee092cedd2076f.jpg

The possibility that one might be misunderstood by some random receivers is no good reason not to express oneself.
If it were, it would be rather quiet.

I was threatened by people outside my apartment earlier. Then I fell asleep and had an unusually optimistic dream. Waking up here kinda reminds me it’s all for naught though. I’m probably going to wind up dead for advocating against violence, ironically enough.

^^Even when my Grasshopper was quite big, it some threatment in the night might be lot more scarry^^ like the Peaple outside of your Appartment @JDTAY you cant them just put in a Plastic Breakfast Box and trow them out of the Roof Window

I thought Tropical Storm Henri was going to do nothing, but now it looks like its path will let it mess with Boston a bit.

Serves them right for baking all those beans and dumping all that tea. Nothing but troublemakers, those Bostonians.

Back