The Communication Cube

I'm gonna go hug my teddy now...

I think teddy may be wanting more than hugs. ;)

31811486037-05d0713880-c.jpg

I'm not sure if I discussed it here, but I stumbled across one account of pre-birth memories where the guy says we define a code of conduct for our lives before birth, that we can't break even if we wanted to.

Most of the visions I was being shown are not worth mentioning. However, I do remember, early in the pregnancy, being told I had to 'define a code of conduct' for myself. At that time, my mind was floating in a blue scene that extended in all directions. I had to define things to myself such as no killing, no stealing, and so on.

The main thing worth mentioning about those visions is that they mostly dealt with a particularly difficult moment of my life where I had to guide and help someone without fail. The visions made sure I wouldn't let that person down and they worked, despite how hard it was, by working on my subconscious mind.

I sometimes wonder if I used this code of conduct to play sort of a practical joke on myself, picking behaviors that were unreasonable.

Reactions: rSl
Hurricane Grace strengthened to category three “major”, and will make landfall in Mexico shortly.

Of course, my country is looking at Henri instead. Thing’s so far north, I don’t even know if it will be a hurricane when it makes landfall, but um, we can hope.

So they anounced, there'll be five new characters to a roster of thousands? Sounds like everyday-news to me. ?

I just tried the new red can Coke Zero, and I gotta say, it's not an improvement. Having not been around for New Coke, I can't say if it's as bad as that, but um, the change definitely wasn't justified.

I must say, after stopping drinking any kind of coke about ten years ago, it's become increasingly clear that coke is playing the long game here. Keep introducing and renaming products so that if you're no in the stream you can't keep up, and keep remixing the ingredients so that after every time it gets worst, the next batch is better and they can celebrate that. I'm not sure the Zero brand is still operating int the UK by the way, as far as I can tell from here that's currently called 'Coke Sugar Free' here.

For some reason, the new Coke Zero has reminded me of Dr. Pepper’s old “Trust me, I’m a doctor” ad campaign. I’m wondering why they didn’t bring that back for the COVID-19 vaccines. There was also a famous ad with TV doctors before the pandemic here, reminding people to get annual wellness checks. Maybe it’s because I don’t watch TV like I used to, but the vaccine ad campaign has been barely noticeable.

Sometimes when I'm really bored I watch old TV commercial compilations on YouTube. Actually even when I'm not bored.
Actually watching old commercials from my youth with all my favourite brands is my favourite thing to do. It's comforting. I still remember all the jingles.

Catch the Wave.

Back