The Communication Cube

Some say he uses glue for eye drops and that he eats silicon chips for breakfast. All we know is:

He's called SONY!

Not even a free one? I do wonder what's with the aversion to Facebook around here... Seriously, do you FB haters burn phonebooks in your spare time? LOL, I kid, I kid....

when i was 6 years old, i was in a refugee camp due to war in my country. at said camp, an older man asked me if i was a christian or a muslim. me, at 6 years old, had no idea what either of those were, answered with "im vedran" vedran being my first name, to this day, 18 years later, i still dont think i could come up with a better answer then i did at age 6

when i was 6 years old, i was in a refugee camp due to war in my country. at said camp, an older man asked me if i was a christian or a muslim. me, at 6 years old, had no idea what either of those were, answered with "im vedran" vedran being my first name, to this day, 18 years later, i still dont think i could come up with a better answer then i did at age 6

*Slow applause*

I'm going to remember that. Great answer!

Really? If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

Really? If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?
we'll just go with yugoslavia to keep things simple...

I have a crush on an older woman who works in my HR department. She's got to have 20 years or so on me, but she still looks great!

No chance that I'd ever act on this, but man is she a beautiful woman! A true cougar!

Hmm, the bodies aren't always, erm, made up, it depends on the culture, though that sort of thing is quite possible if handled sloppily enough...

Back