The Communication Cube

Nintendo knows they have suckers like me that buy their stuff to play their first party games regardless of specs :(
I'm in the same boat too, but I do hope for FULL HD graphics though.

In 6~7 hours time, I bet you Nintendo will pull out the big guns. :)

bet you a pint (of T.E.A) it's just another gimmicky one, at most on a level with the current gen hardware, but not blowing it out the water whatsoever :)
I'm scared, because that's not normal tea your betting with...it's abbreviated. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahahaha, ok then I'm in then! I hope I win! You'll have to come here to Australia to personally serve me it. :D
oh i didn't say that, i'd have nothing but fosters if i went down there :p

whenever you're in london/uk would be the settling time, or of course paypal

pandora made its first appearance in my dreams last night, wasnt in the best way either, somehow my brother bought one from someone for $20, and it was in a $20 condition, the case was completely falling apart, it looked like it spent couple days in mud, causing the nubs to hardly move, and i was still very giddy about it and played around with it, he also somehow acquired a bag full of old amiga games and randomly, a buttload of old nds flashcarts, whatever that means. and then some cute girl showed up in dream, and i didnt mind the pandora no more :|

pandora made its first appearance in my dreams last night, wasnt in the best way either, somehow my brother bought one from someone for $20, and it was in a $20 condition, the case was completely falling apart, it looked like it spent couple days in mud, causing the nubs to hardly move, and i was still very giddy about it and played around with it, he also somehow acquired a bag full of old amiga games and randomly, a buttload of old nds flashcarts, whatever that means. and then some cute girl showed up in dream, and i didnt mind the pandora no more :|

Go on....

:| i thought the completely torn up and muddied up pandora would cause more ruckus around here, the other stuff is personal... :}

Woke up by my workstations hard drive going click...click...click...click...

Nothing like starting the day by backing up your /home in panic to whatever disk you find with enough space :rolleyes:

Woke up by my workstations hard drive going click...click...click...click...

Nothing like starting the day by backing up your /home in panic to whatever disk you find with enough space :rolleyes:

That's one of my worst fears. The terabytes of stuff I would lose...

*goes off to newegg to check prices on a new huge-capacity hard drive.

nope, something about my gif the board doesnt like i guess, also, mail me an ocarina from ocarina of time preorder bonus aussie gets, whereas usa gets absolutely nothing, well i think gamestop gives poster, what crap, i want ocarina

Ok, cool~ Find another animated .gif to use then.

Also, this one?...

153997_detail.jpg

http://www.ebgames.com.au/3ds-153997-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Ocarina-Edition-3DS-Nintendo-3DS

It's inexpensive actually.

The best pre-order bonus here was an embossed 3DS case. :p

Australia definitely got the best bonus this time - but it's well-earned, since the territory is usually treated quite poorly in the game-release stakes.

Back