The Communication Cube

The best pre-order bonus here was an embossed 3DS case. :p

Australia definitely got the best bonus this time - but it's well-earned, since the territory is usually treated quite poorly in the game-release stakes.
I'll let you all know whether or not the flute turns out to be a cheap plastic piece of crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
regardless, mail me one. best deal i can find is target is having a buy zelda game, get another $40 title 50% off, so im probably buying two zelda games there and selling one on amazon, so i guess getting oot for $20 isnt too bad. i still want ocarina from greece or australia

Ok, cool~ Find another animated .gif to use then.

Also, this one?...

153997_detail.jpg

http://www.ebgames.com.au/3ds-153997-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Ocarina-Edition-3DS-Nintendo-3DS

It's inexpensive actually.

Ooohh, it comes with an ocarina, that's awesome!

Actually, it could well just be a glazed finish over the clay, especially since Nintendo licensed STL to make Zelda-branded ocarinas a few years ago, and they make reasonable decent stuff.

working, so rsi flaring up and knackered beyond belief :D

completely lost all effort to work on the pandora aswell, over 8 hours of typing java does bad things to a brain

What you need is a back message. I'll give you one tomorrow.

Actually, it could well just be a glazed finish over the clay, especially since Nintendo licensed STL to make Zelda-branded ocarinas a few years ago, and they make reasonable decent stuff.
The overall price is too low for it to be a quality product.

pp497topgear.jpg

Top Gear is my favorite TV show of all time, but that's pretty obvious if you knew my real identity (Some say...).

I know you're TG fan-man!

I must say that I'm surprised by the enthusiasm towards this idea, when there are members among us who acknowledge that they can't even treat existing newcomers with respect, and think that they are the "victims" and thus entitled to "blow up" when newcomers ask questions typical of newcomers.

What do you think would happen if it appeared on an internationally-aired television show, exactly? ;)

Are you really so surprised? It's not like this is a question that's been asked scores of times before for which one could find several answers by using the search function...

But really it's gotten an enthusiastic response because the show strikes a chord with many of us here. Would this realistically happen? Of course not. It's beyond the scope of the show. No matter how "geeky" it's supposed to be, it's still a comedy, and the show still has to be accessible to a general audience. Showcasing an obscure device made by an obscure company running a somewhat-obscure OS isn't going to work. Don't get me wrong: I'd LOVE to see it make an appearance, even if none of the dialog or focus of the episode were on it.

Which internationally-aired TV show? I'd die if I saw it on something like Top Gear.

What you need is a back message. I'll give you one tomorrow.

been planning a big day out to a spa or something anyway, backs been getting really bad lately

if you really want to get to guildford then sure XD
Sure, why not. When will you buy my ticket?

Back