The Communication Cube

Nah, maybe you should skip it, because GoW 4 is apparently in the works?

Ahh i probably will skip it then i am about 40 mins through god of war 3 (finally just got it) and i will be downloading the new portable one for my psp go this evening since the PSN is back up and running. I also made the mistake of starting bioshock 2 so i got alot of games on the go right now my Pandora is getting neglected almost as much as my girlfriend

Lol, you're telling me, mate. Sometimes I wish I was still single, lol. So many games on the go, at the moment.

Yeah she is good though only 20 and had a PS1 when she was younger so while i play my PS3 she will sit there playing some Crash bandicoot or frogger on my pandora works out pretty well for me actually. I more wish that i was still at uni only do like 16 hours a week i would finish at least a game a week. i found a copy of super mario sunshine for game cube at cash converters for $8 for my wii so i wouldn't mind starting that but i think i should probably finish one of my PS3 games first.

You're gf sounds like a cute gamer. And $8? Non-player's choice version?

By the way, I made a mistake with PSV launch, because after re-reading the PSV articles I can confirm to you now that SONY is trying their absolute best to do a 2011 (sometime during the end of the year) world-wide launch.

Yeah she is good got her an iPad for christmas (she is addicted to games on it but won't just admit she is a nerd) just out of luck really went and got one from JB HiFi they sent me to another sotre to pick one up got it paid for it then got a call from the initial store like 2 days later saying mine was in stock so i went there and they gave me another one. Perfect christmas present. um not sure if its a non-player's choice version it just looks like the normal one i think will have a look when i get home.

Awesome i know what i'm getting for christmas this year then :D

You 2 are a luck couple. :)

Just remember that world-wide launch sometimes means that there's a small launch window. For example, December 2011 for Japan, January 2012 for USA and then February 2012 for Europe/Australia.

Also, did you know that I'm the biggest Nintendo GameCube fan in Australia? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember that world-wide launch sometimes means that there's a small launch window. For example, December 2011 for Japan, January 2012 for USA and then February 2012 for Europe/Australia.

Also, did you know that I'm the biggest Nintendo GameCube fan in Australia? :D

Ahh ok whenever it's out i will be looking forward to it.

That's a big call but i would believe that i have a few games for it now got super smash, metroid, THPS 2, Mario Sunshine, X-Men Legends 1 & 2 got them all super cheap too i think all up i paid a total of about $65 for them

Then i definately am looking forward to 2 or 3am in the morning then. Hopefully they will finally be releasing something with power (insert cheesy back to the future quote here).

Sorry mate but I gotta run will have to continue this at a later date though

Ok, mate. Don't forget that it'll be at around midnight-1am your time. Talk to you next time. Cheers. :)

At about midnight or 1am your time (W.A. time) Nintendo will unveil their brand new "for hardcore gamers" home console.

it's a black wii covered in spikes
Hahaha, that's pretty hardcore then. :D

Hahaha, that's pretty hardcore then. :D

also has a long fringe over one eye, and fails to hurt itself, thereby failling at being hardcore :)

tbh it'll probably just be a bit of an update, who knows they might actually have a real controller instead of a gimmick stick this time

I guess we'll have to wait another 6~7 hours like everyone else to find out what's behind Nintendo's curtain.

Whatever it is I won't stand for anything less than something that is twice the overall power of PS3.

I guess we'll have to wait another 6~7 hours like everyone else to find out what's behind Nintendo's curtain.

Whatever it is I won't stand for anything less than something that is twice the overall power of PS3.
guess you better lie down then, as that's never going to happen

nintendo seems to be one generation of hardware behind everything, with the 'next-gen' consoles being about 4 generations behind a moderate gaming rig, wish they'd just hurry up and throw a 68xx series into the 360, at least then things wouldn't look quite so blocky (in the bad way, not the good way like our favourite games of old) :D

You never know, mate. Nintendo know that they got lucky with Wii...it only succeeded due to the motion gimmicky controls that all the casual gamers jumped on.

Now, it's 2011~2012 and Nintendo want to win back the same players that made them the real big bucks almost 20 years ago...The hardcore gamers.

In 6~7 hours time, I bet you Nintendo will pull out the big guns. :)

Nintendo knows they have suckers like me that buy their stuff to play their first party games regardless of specs :(

Back