The Caring Corner :)

so I've not felt the need to post the photo I haven't taken to all and sundry on t'internet.

I feel that people should take more photos of their moles. Here're mine.

3062201221-08fd14c004-c.jpg

Today I almost felt like trying again to develop software, but then I remembered that I cancelled my Pyra preorder, and it just seemed kinda pointless.

I mean, the world definitely isn't suffering from a software shortage, but at least with a platform like Pyra, you can get noticed by Pyra users, even if you can't get noticed anywhere else.
there are many reasons to code. utility, curiosity, obsession with control, horniness, vindictiveness, the overwhelming desire to cure oneself. yes. just do it. I know you can.

About any possible future Pyra preorder, I should note, staff took away my debit card today, because I had refunded my Pyra preorder and spent the money without telling them. They knew this about a month ago, but let me keep the card until now for use on my Outer Banks vacation, which ended Saturday. Without a valid debit card linked to my PayPal account, I can't use PayPal, so my chances of getting Pyra are screwed.

On the bright side, getting all my spending money in cash from now on will allow me to play the lottery more. :p

Was looking through payment options on ED's site just now. Amazon Pay wouldn't work because you can't use Amazon gift credit with it. Bitcoin might, but I would be subject to Bitcoin's volatility, and also, I would have to become the type of person who uses Bitcoin, which is a road I'm not sure I want to go down. As far as I know, Bitcoin is only used for two types of transactions, the illegal kind and Pyras.

I wonder who would need something illegal anyway: Germany is about to legalize Cannabis , and Amazon is selling 256 in 1 DS Rom Cardridges

On the other side: you aren’t allowed to carry a Leatherman so they criminalize Multitools ^^

Okay, so after looking at Monero's page about how awful Bitcoin is, I'm starting to feel more comfortable with Bitcoin. My only problem now is that all the Bitcoin ATMs are located inside vape stores. What if someone sees me go in there and thinks that I vape? It's a slippery slope.

Don’t worry, I’m dual vaccinated ^^
Although like I meansioned some months ago: Vaccination makes lonely: I was once at Mc Donald and asked for my right to eat inside, I showed my Corona Vaccination Pass on the Phone and eat inside, and there where nobody else . ..

the illegal kind and Pyras.
And what about gray areas? Donating to wikileaks, for example.

The Caring Corner is following the Statewide Standard to ensure that our organization is free of germs and bacteria that might cause illness, disease, or the Covid-19 virus.
Welcome to the boards! That's a weird sentence you have there, sure hope you are not a bot.

And what about gray areas? Donating to wikileaks, for example.
I misread your sentence as donating to wikipedia at first, which I thought fairly odd, but then I don't know what floats your boat.

Now that I've reread your sentence, is wikileaks still a thing? I've not heard of it since snowden went into hiding.

is wikileaks still a thing?
The Main stream media has done a good job of erasing it from the minds of the populace. It's still there, but I recommend using tails to look at it. And just like the guy that maintains the timezones... it's still there. As for Snowden he is giving conferences (streamed) and enjoying being a dad.

@Null Lots of new spinoffs... didnt know that. Some are commanded by woke's... so the leakers spectrum is broad, I see.

Staff said they were going to lower my weekly spending cash from $75 to $40, in order for me to have less money to gamble. All over one tiny $25 scratcher too. I don’t see what the problem is; I won $50.

Back