The Caring Corner :)

I should have the normal temperature: 37 or 38 * , I wonder how you in the imperial measurement Staates can survive whit temperature above the boiling point of water ..
my Ordernumber was 28 if I remember correctly, but I got a Pyra whit a serial number of 37

My walk seems to work much better, I only have this disadvantage still that I can’t lift the right leg that high, I tried to mount my bicycle yesterday and ditnt even came up to the transport bar :(
Should be still a matter of training.. and time..
Slowly start moving normally. Don't try to do stretching exercize, but always pre-warm your muscles before doing something (like cycling at your old top-speed)

@Null I just put up a 100.5 degree temp. I'm pretty sure I have all the COVIDs. It's not like I just ate a five packet bowl of instant oatmeal that spent four and a half minutes in the microwave, or anything like that.

@Null I just put up a 100.5 degree temp.

Here's your toaster.

3779260697-a14e07ba5a-c.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
@Null This thread is for CARING positive vibes. Please refrain from posting hurtful things in this thread. You can be salty in the absurdism corner, but please not here. This is a place for support. And if you got nothing nice to say... don't say anything.

I'm afraid I don't understand why you seem to have such a problem with a perfectly innocent picture of a man teaching his toaster how to swim. Maybe you hate toasters or something, I don't know.

I don’t measure, but I dit some other tests:
Out of curiosity, I tried to mount our Unimog Driver Seat this evening, I had some issues bevor as I don’t got neither of my legs high enough for the one climb step you have to reach the cabin,
First I tried to climb over the tire profile but it’s ditnt work, then I bend my left leg quite high and I came on this step..
then it was just a matter of throw me on the seat where I kneed, and then I only had to turn, put my legs under the steering wheel through , and I sat probably on the driver place .. , I don’t drove , but I think this should also work

If your left leg is green, go to a docter... it could be something.

For English, listen to audiobooks in English. There are a few you can download from youtube and listen to offline. (you can read an mp4 in audacity and save it as mp3. or use ffmpeg to convert it)

Back