The Caring Corner :)

3yluKH6p.jpg

I managed to take a new picture of the growth on my back all by myself. Tell me if it looks worse than two weeks ago.
60CD3733-EA85-401F-B667-FF942C1E2EA0.jpeg

You know, I have even more concern now. The thing that looks like a dysplastic nevus gave birth to a second dysplastic nevus is bad enough, because it's indicative of the radial growth of a superficial spreading melanoma, but the tiny black as midnight mole just above my patch of back hair has me possibly even more worried, since that could be nodular melanoma. Don't let the size fool you, nodular melanomas grow below the surface before they even appear, so they always look small at first appearance.

Tell me if it looks worse than two weeks ago.
The picture looks better. The circles look like they are bigger. If they keep up that pace you'll be a black dude in about one year.

The picture looks better. The circles look like they are bigger. If they keep up that pace you'll be a black dude in about one year.
Well, the good news is that if I do turn black, I’d be a lot less likely to die from melanoma. There’s a small chance it could still happen though. *rolls one out for Bob Marley*

That reminds me of this joke:

That's a very time-consuming way of acquiring a set of anal beads.

My Heart Rate was from 47 - 92 bpm today, but I don’t made that much: Pyra Video, YouTube Watching, and playing Snowrunner..
i wonder why my IPhone ditnt detected asymmetric walk, maybe it’s a lot better now so it’s ok for the health App ..

My walk seems to work much better, I only have this disadvantage still that I can’t lift the right leg that high, I tried to mount my bicycle yesterday and ditnt even came up to the transport bar :(
Should be still a matter of training.. and time..

What's bothering me right now is that I can't find any pictures of lesions that look like mine, melanoma or otherwise. I may need to broaden my search.

I don’t measure my temperature that often, I feel when I’m too hot ,
I had fever after my second vaccination dose, but I’m fine aktually..

Saw my doctor. All she did was refer me to a dermatologist, who will call sometime later to set up an appointment. Man, I was hoping for at least an opinion.

Back