The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we've had those people come here from time to time, but we normally just throw them to Wally to deal with.

The point is that if "those people" are ostracized from a community based solely on language or attitudes they exhibit on occasion, it serves only to reinforce their preconception that the community is not accepting or tolerant. We're not a community based on political or social agendas, but only similar technological interests.

Having said that, I believe Wally has good judgement :)

@JDTAY Most gallstones are silent ( do not cause any ill effects). There is no need to do unnecessary surgical procedure, unless you want more complications. Throwing up may be caused by some unrelated liver problem.

Reactions: rSl
The point is that if "those people" are ostracized from a community based solely on language or attitudes they exhibit on occasion, it serves only to reinforce their preconception that the community is not accepting or tolerant. We're not a community based on political or social agendas, but only similar technological interests.
True, that comment was mainly in reference to the early part of that video, where people with a predefined motive come to disturb a community. Regarding those more of the journey in the direction of facism, I could name someone who still post here with whom I had something of a political altercation and who seems to have grown out of it. I doubt whether my own involvement had much to do with it, but there you go.

Not sure if this qualifies for some caring, but I haven't had access to online gambling since October 19th, because the North Carolina Education Lottery has been in the process of updating their website. The updates were done on the 28th, but my account there no longer works, and it's taking them a long while to review it.

Shoot, I didn't feel like an addict until now, but maybe I am. It's not like I played every drawing, but it sure sucks not playing any drawings.

• Wow
warning! addictions may come to light if you don't feed them constantly.:D

Well, my doctor wants my gallbladder removed. This happened once before though, and back then the surgeon said he wasn't going to do it until the gall stones were causing me problems.
Getting your gallbladder removed would be a huge mistake IMO. The gallbladder is important in digestion. The fact that stones would form there suggests that you've been eating too much garbage. Your body was unable to properly clean it up and thus stones formed. If you let them remove your gallbladder then your digestion will be further impaired for the rest of your life. This will make it even harder for your body to cope with the garbage that you are eating. I think that you're heading for sickville if you keep this up.

That said, it is kinda hard to tell whether the gall stones are causing me problems. I mean, when I puked on Friday, I suppose that could have been caused by them. I'm not having any pain in my gall area though.
Did you do something special that made you puke right before it? Puking normally occurs when the body detoxes. I've puked a lot back when I got food poisoning, and during some fasts I also experienced the need to puke. Puking is normally healthy to do (it's both a sign that you are really sick and a cure for your sickness), but IMO you should stop doing whatever you did to make your body so toxic that it would resort to puking to clean itself up (this may be a long-term habit like eating a lot of junkfood).

Hmm, well according to some websites I just read, the body still makes the same amount of whatever is in the gallbladder to digest fats after removal, it just isn't stored properly like before, instead continuously releasing into the small intestine. Meaning you can return to eating high fat foods a few weeks after the surgery once your body adjusts. Not too bad, I suppose.
You've got those stones for a reason. It's not natural to have gallstones. Even without your gallbladder your diet was so dirty that your body could not keep up. And you think it will be able to keep up shortly after you permanently crippled it's digestion?

Your gallbladder stores up bile so that it has a lot of bile available when you need it to digest your food. Without your gallbladder your body won't be able to store up bile and thus it won't have much of it available when you need it to digest your food. Yes, your liver will keep making the same amount of bile without your gallbladder, but bile will leak out into your digestion when there is nothing to digest and thus be wasted so that's useless. And when you have something to digest your liver will have to produce all the bile on the spot because all the bile that it produced after your previous meal was wasted instead of stored. The liver cannot produce a lot of bile on the spot. We have a gallbladder for good reason.

Modern medicine likes removing organs. Imagine your sink is clogged and you hire a plumber and he grabs a hammer and just smashes out your sink. And then he leaves it at that saying "Your tap produces just as much water as before, so just do your dishes under flowing water while the floor gets wet". Would you pay him? Yet that's how they are suggesting you let them treat your body.

Once your gallbladder is gone it will be gone forever. You'll have wasted any chance of ever fully recovering. You'll have a crippled digestion for the rest of your life. It's your choice, but I recommend that you take it very seriously.

It's not natural to have gallstones.
I might argue with that. Even animals get gallstones, but you could argue that their upbringing was hardly natural I guess, because my evidence for that comes from abattoirs.

But at the end of the day, discussing causes at this juncture is rather pointless. Presumably the doctors have done the ultrasound tests to confirm that JDTAY does have a gallstone blocking his bile duct, and I'm unable to provide better advice than a trained medical professional from that point on.

Even animals get gallstones, but you could argue that their upbringing was hardly natural I guess, because my evidence for that comes from abattoirs.
Animals who live unnatural lives often get the same diseases as humans. Physically humans have the same needs as many animals.

But at the end of the day, discussing causes at this juncture is rather pointless.
It's very important because the only way to heal is to stop the cause. Removing his gallbladder won't stop gallstone production and in fact may increase it due to his impaired digestion. Gallstones are produced by the liver and though gallstones in the liver are harder to find, gallstones do get stuck in the liver as well. How will his liver handle the (possibly increased) gallstone production once his gallbladder is gone? How will the rest of his body handle the flow of gallstones?

On top of that, gallstone production is just one of many symptoms of a toxic body. The liver makes gallstones due to getting too much toxic waste. What about the other organs that are also receiving toxic waste from his diet? The body is not modular. It is holistic. It's impossible to just damage the gallbladder with gallstones without damaging everything else that's connected to it in the process. Either he stops the cause or he's going to be treating symptoms all over his body for the rest of his life.

and I'm unable to provide better advice than a trained medical professional from that point on.
Many medical professionals actually know very little about health and are sick themselves. They get almost no training in diet, prevention, or even real cures. They are great at treating symptoms—which is what they are trained for, but they leave the root cause in tact. That's why many people are on lifelong medication nowadays. Did any of his doctors even tell him that once his gallbladder is removed, gallstone production will continue and the rest of his body will continue to suffer due to it? Or is that just some unimportant detail that's being glossed over? Gallstone production is optional and any real healer would inform him about that. The surgeon who did not want to remove his gallbladder yet should have informed him on how to prevent it from ever having to be removed at all.

Just an update, I have an appointment on the 12th to talk to the surgeon about all this. No surgery scheduled as of yet.

Any words of wisdom are probably wasted on me though. I'm the type of person who will do a surgery just to see if I get a near death experience off of the anesthesia. Only other time I've been knocked out thus far was for my wisdom teeth, and I didn't experience anything then. I think the stuff they give you before invasive surgery is a bit stronger than the stuff they give you for pulling wisdom teeth.

The larger than average number of times I've been under are just chunks of missing time, all of my memories of them are waiting for them to kick in followed by coming to in the recovery room. First time I asked the nurse when they were taking me back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

alternatively, get some rohypnol yourself and skip the surgery if it's not needed.
don't do this at home kids. and if you do, one at a time and *not* all the time! xD

Well, my gallbladder is coming out on Monday.

In other news, I got taken off of three psych meds by my psychiatrist today. He's replacing them all with Vraylar. This is kinda exciting for me, because the Cymbalta I've been taking until now causes sexual dysfunction, but Vraylar apparently doesn't. Uh, I guess we'll see though. It's been a long time since I've had proper sexual function.

Hey guys, I decided to cancel the surgery. Sorry about all that.

The only real problem is how soon I decided to cancel. They're probably gonna make me pay them a fee for not giving them notice...

The right to repair is poignantly political these days. Environmentalism, and freedom in all forms are reinforcing. Disdain for this factor does not make it less true. Whereby "normie" might not apply here, the idea of exposing someone to progressive ideas of 2019 does not cause an opposite reaction is a denial of reality.
And there we are, in current year.
In Wally we trust.

You can use invidio.us for YouTube-links. Works better in the Tor-browser, and much less spying.

Last edited:
Guys, my Vraylar isn't working out as well as expected. To help, my psych upgraded my Klonopin from once a day to as needed. Only problem now is that staff is here less than eight hours a day to give me meds. Makes it hard to take Klonopin as needed. I asked them about letting me keep my Klonopin in my apartment, but I doubt it'll get approved. Klonopin's the type of fun stuff that gets resold a lot.

Update: They will allow me to keep one extra Klonopin tablet upstairs with me each day. I also have to call and leave a message when I take it. Better than nothing, I guess.

Last edited:
How my Judgement usually leaves a thread...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back