The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moz, all you can do is try to remember the good times you had together. Try not to focus on the argument or any regrets you might have, try to pay your respects in a positive way so that when you remember them you can smile instead of frown. I've had a lot of experience when it comes to this kind of thing so feel free to PM me if you feel you need to talk to someone. The most important thing you can do is take things at your own pace, and also try not to let it ruin your Christmas - it's a good time to remember absent friends in a more positive way. Maybe you could meet up for a drink with some people who knew you both as well as spending time with family and friends. 

Oh ... I am sorry for you loss. But I don't think he was angry with you, after 3 years when he saw you the last time. Don't feel bad about the fight and remember the good times.

Reactions: moz
68998323_45a7ce98e1.jpg

There were only two yesterday.  :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Monkfish: omg..you can't see guinea-piggles and think of barbecue! *pokes you with a spoon*. Tut tut, and let that be a lesson..making me get out the spoon in the Caring Corner :p

A stray dog came by my house this morning/night, howling and barking and making my dog bark all night, What Would Canadians Do in this situation? It seemed like it was a male, so it couldn't be a neighborhood bitch in heat, didn't have a tag on him, but hair on neck makes it look like it had a collar around it recently.
You must capture him, then take pictures of him and use them in local ads or Craigslist listings or whatever else local you can think of.  Check him out for obvious injuries, try to keep him pretty separate from your own dog in case he's sick, and bring pictures of him to the local pounds and shelters to inform them to inform whoever comes looking for this dog that you have him.  In a couple weeks when that falls through due to nobody claiming him and the only Craigslist responses being from smooth talking pet flippers and torturers, bring the dog to a vet and spend a hundred or so getting him rabies and parvo shots, (lots of people can't reasonably adopt pets without at least those shots) then change your owner finding search to a re-homing search and be twice as wary of bad people, require lots of personal information and later updates from them.  Then tell everyone here how well it went so that these ideas come to us naturally next time.

I know this was a month ago, but nobody else had responded to you.  Good life luck.

@Dougal: My good Fr Dougal, I can't help but feel your last post was due to you getting lost by going through the wrong door, hehe. This is the Caring Corner, and next door is the Absurdism Corner :p

@DaMummy: Sorry hun, I don't think I saw that post, but good advice from Tenka. Failing that, perhaps welcome the dog into your family :) . Actually. .if it was a month ago...out of curiousity...what DID you end up doing?

@Tenka: Good advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back