Thank You For The Information!

robyinno said:
I understand perfectly the effort of the openpandora team, and I think is a huge effort.
Merged into existing thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mic IS on the hinge on the rightside.

The three holes ARE for the system.

Since the battery pretty much is almost the full width of the system it is most likely maybe sliding the lid out from the side; or push and pull up.

There is most likely a tiny lip to open it up from closed position.

I'm pretty sure they went over every last detail and the render is mainly showcasing the bigger points of the final case not every fine detail (i.e. the material, the LEDs, etc.).

Nice to get updated renders. All of the LED indicators for power, Bluetooth, SD 1/2, and WiFi are still there, right?

cosurgi said:
Hmm, maybe a simple strong thin fishing line will do? It could be knotted below one of the screws. The screw would be screwed a little bit off, but the fishing line shouldn't get cut. Then, to it we can attach the usual lanyard or sth.

If I were to try a thin cord like that, I'd go around the screen hinge.

I was thinking about this walking to work today,

I can totally understand the frustration with what was delays etc, But I think we should all remember both us and the dev's have our good and bad days.

It is annoying to find out thing might be pushed back when you first hear about it, so theres bound to be loads of annoying forumites. But remember, give it a day and those guys are just as excited before they posted anything that was on their mind at the time.

just something to bare in mind, I only say it because it happened to me yesterday.

I hate those wrist straps, please don't include one.

nubie said:
Dang it, I got rick-rolled, (thanks to flash block I saw nothing, unfortunately I like the song, so did I win or lose?)

Oh, if you like that song, you most definitely lose :p

rick-astley-007.jpg

WizardStan said:
Seriously? This is the third "I love you guys!" post today. This thoughtless support is starting to get as annoying as the thoughtless conspiracy theorists.
There's never enough love B)

hells_dark said:
Could we have one of those render with the case closed ?
I'm working on more renderings (photorealistic), give me some time though :)

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
hells_dark said:
Confirmed: Photos of a completed Pandora tonight. :p

peca said:
USB host seems to be upside down in comparison with USB ports on my notebook. It is by mistake on render, or by design for sure?
Your right, although I don't think it will matter much.
For any bulky USB dongles or gadgets, could always use a USB extension cable if your going to lay your pandora flat most of the time ;)

peca said:
USB host seems to be upside down in comparison with USB ports on my notebook. It is by mistake on render, or by design for sure?
The ports are soldered on the underside of the PCB, that's the reason, I think.

EvilDragon said:

To me that sounds like "I'm working on some kick-ass wallpapers". A couple hi-res renders certainly wouldn't be unappreciated. ;)

WizardStan said:
EvilDragon said:
hells_dark said:
Confirmed: Photos of a completed Pandora tonight. :p
Nope, tomorrow ;)
Real life work got in the way, but I'm halfway through :) (and it's 11:30pm already here in Germany)

Last edited:
Back