Thank You For The Information!

PostScript

Still Fresh
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved for posted the blog information today. As someone on the fence regarding reinvesting in the project (preordered and still thinking about going through the process again) the recent posts have fortified my faith in the project. Please continue to update us as frequently as possible so that we too (as a community) can be apart of what is happening.

Thanks again!

RajTakhar said:
Although I was not on any fence as I paid up via Bank Transfer

What do you want? A medal? ;)

I'm not having a go, but others who are on the fence, or on the other side of the fence, have said that what they find most annoying is people going and lapping everything pro-OP and tlling thm everything is fine. Now you effectively told someone to go away because what they were saying you found annoying - because their views were not the same as yours.

"That's all so yesterday".
edit:added smiley for denote tone. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that really necessary TaG? All the man said was that he appreciated the updates even though they weren't going to make him decide either way since he'd already paid. You're implying a whole lot of stuff he didn't actually say there.

lulzfish said:
I'm behind a totally different fence because I waited too long to join and I might not get a chance to order until the 2nd batch.
Read the quote in my sig(the last paragraph)

@Eniko
I think TaG wasn't solely refering to this particular post.

mali said:
@Eniko
Probably so, hmmm... personally I'd like to write off recent days (especailyl yesterday!) as an abberation where the planet went insane for a bit, and let us start afresh, ignoring the rather distasteful mess that the forum became for a while and just dealing "from here on out". Does that seem reasonable, or am I being just a bit too naive?

Monk said:
mali said:
@Eniko
Probably so, hmmm... personally I'd like to write off recent days (especailyl yesterday!) as an abberation where the planet went insane for a bit, and let us start afresh, ignoring the rather distasteful mess that the forum became for a while and just dealing "from here on out". Does that seem reasonable, or am I being just a bit too naive?
I'm with you, personally.

@Tag
Chill - that was not what I meant - I was agreeing with the thread starter as to thanking the Devs for information - and stating that I did have the same stance as PostScript in terms of where I stood as to payment.

@Eniko, Monk
Thanks, the forum was a little overheated during the past few days are peoples anxiety levels exploded - with this in mind - I did actually respond back to a thread where I had an overheated exchange in one thread - I was not meaning to cause any offence or Angst

I am as solidly behind this project as the day I first ordered.

Nope dont want a medal - just want the thank the devs for giving us a re-assuring update

@RajTakhar I'm chilled. I said no offense, and I meant it.

I think all of us are in agreement. We all want to put the bickering behind us and feel more like a community again, and try not to bring up the topics that wind others up. Should have put a smiley after the medal bit - it was meant humourously. I'll do that now so no one mis-interprets.

Peace to all. :)

Things are moving pretty fast behind the scenes right now, you will be seeing a lot of nice stuff in the next 7-9 days.

You might even see something tonight ;)

craigix said:
Things are moving pretty fast behind the scenes right now, you will be seeing a lot of nice stuff in the next 7-9 days.

'oh my god, the moon - it's so beautiful!'

sorry, could not refrain ; )

darkblu said:
craigix said:

'oh my god, the moon - it's so beautiful!'

sorry, could not refrain ; )
:lol: Thank you darkblu.

craigix said:

I'm getting really excited again now. Of course, I was never really unexcited or discouraged as for me the delays were a mixed bag: having the Pandora sooner would be awesome on a personal level but every delay meant more time to get more of my project done before Pandora launch. ;)

Personally, I think I'm now used to check blogs and forums every day looking for fresh news. The Pandora story is actually what excites me most for a few months.

I love such a teasing as "you might see something crazy tonight!!!", it makes me very excited ; when I see bad news, like "well... it looks like you'll have to wait a bit more..." I think damn it, I actually feel a lot of things, like deception, compassion, rage or tolerance... and sometimes I catch myself thinking about some crazy conspiracy against the project (btw, I'd like to see more trolls and hoax on the forums on this subject).

It's like being addict to a tv-show actually.

I think I could keep on following the project a lot of time waiting for my pandora, say one more year, if the words of craigx are the right ones :rolleyes:

When I have it, which kind of info will I look for every morning ?
maybe updates :p
anyway, I'm sure I'll find a good reason to browse the forums instead of doing something interesting

I don't want to be excited. We still have an easy two months of waiting left. Getting excited with Pandora on the brain prevents me from moving forward with other stuff in my life because I am researching silly things for the Pandora.

Phawx said:
I don't want to be excited. We still have an easy two months of waiting left. Getting excited with Pandora on the brain prevents me from moving forward with other stuff in my life because I am researching silly things for the Pandora.
Exactly.. :) You should thank the whole team for holding you in this situation. Moving forward is difficult, because you have to be creative, ambitious, brave and so on.
Instead, being held in a situation is very more comfortable, even more when you think it's not your fault, because you don't have to wear any guilt.
And what is better that being waiting for something in life ? All the things you are waiting for kindly occlude the visibility on your life tunnel, as long as there is something you try to reach in front of you, you don't have to look at the end, and face the fact that the end sucks.

Back