The Pandora Information Index

Chip

[Insert Custom Title Here]
Website
chipandre.com
or: "Everything you wanted to know about the Pandora, but were too lazy to search for"
or: "How I learned to stop being a noob and love the bomb"

General Information
  • OpenPandora.org - The official English website for the Pandora project. Be sure to check the Developer Blog for official updates from the devs.
  • OpenPandora Forums - Originally set up to stand in for the GP32X forums when a possible DDOS attack took down the server, these forums may or may not become permanent.
  • PandoraWiki.org - The unofficial repository for all Pandora-related information.
  • The FAQ - A subset of PandoraWiki.org. Most common questions are answered here. Please read the FAQ before posting any questions on the forums.
  • User Manual - A comunity-created new user's guide to the Pandora hardware and software.
  • Pandora Video Vault - A collection of videos featuring Pandora hardware and software.
  • Unofficial Pandora Blog - A community generated summary of Pandora development updates.
  • Port Requests - The port request page on PandoraWiki.org.
=-

Threads of Vital Importance
  • Questions and Answers - It's exactly what it sounds like.
  • The Official Development Update List - When one of the Pandora team members posts an update about the hardware, software, or manufacturing process, it is added to this list.
  • Emulator Plausibility List - A semi-speculative list of which systems the Pandora is likely to emulate, along with status of active emulation projects.
  • Closed Source Projects - A list of closed source / commercial projects that have shown interest / disinterest in the Pandora platform.
  • Port Requests - A catch-all thread for all of the "Wouldn't it be cool if Pandora ran XXXX?" posts.
  • FAQ: Is It Possible? - A document explaining in plain English what it is and isn't possible for the Pandora to run.
=-

Recent Posts from Project Developers

Hardware / Business Developers
Craigix
DaveC
EvilDragon
mfk
MWeston

Software Developers
Cpasjuste
DJWillis
Exophase
Firefox
Notaz
Pickle
Ryo
Skeezix
Squidge
Svartalf
Tinnus
Vimacs
Wesbrown18
Zodttd

Forum Mods
Chip
Tobriand

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, just a slight mod to readability maybe? It doesn't have to be this exactly, but this is just to show you the direction I am thinking of.

Chip said:
or: "Everything you wanted to know about the Pandora, but were too lazy to search for"
or: "How I learned to stop being a noob and love the bomb"

General Information
  • OpenPandora.org - The official English website for the Pandora project. Be sure to check the Developer Blog for official updates from the devs.
  • OpenPandora Forums - Originally set up to stand in for the GP32X forums when a possible DDOS attack took down the server, these forums may or may not become permanent.
  • PandoraWiki.org - The unofficial repository for all Pandora-related information.
  • The FAQ - A subset of PandoraWiki.org. Most common questions are answered here. Please read the FAQ before posting any questions on the forums.
=-

Threads of Vital Importance
  • Questions and Answers - It's exactly what it sounds like.
  • The Official Development Update List - When one of the Pandora team members posts an update about the hardware, software, or manufacturing process, it is added to this list.
  • Emulator Plausibility List - A semi-speculative list of which systems the Pandora is likely to emulate, along with status of active emulation projects.
  • Closed Source Projects - A list of closed source / commercial projects that have shown interest / disinterest in the Pandora platform.
  • Port Requests - A catch-all thread for all of the "Wouldn't it be cool if Pandora ran XXXX?" posts.

Awesome Chip, you do tons on here and it is appreciated :) :) , thanks.

nubie said:
Awesome Chip, you do tons on here and it is appreciated :) :) , thanks.
+1.

But personally I would lock the thread to keep it clean - people can then ask questions in the appropriate thread.

I think it would be a good idea to add skeezix and wesbrown18 to the dev-posts-list.

Added Video Vault and several software devs. Alphabetized the dev post lists so nobody thinks I'm playing favorites. :)

I just added the instructions on how to link the PowerVR OGLE SDK to an IDE on windows in the Wiki.. Here. My primary language isn't english and it was the first time i edited an article on a wiki page.

Can somebody please revise what i wrote and make it clear for reading if needed? lol.. Sanx :p

Edit: Thanks lulzfish

'Adonus Prime' said:
NONE of the links work on this thread...
none of the links work on any post in this forum. full stop

theres a problem with the linking at the moment, when you click on of those links, look at he url

notice whats in the "", you also have to remove the \ aswell
thats your link

i tried giving an example but the forum formatting made it messy

Guys, there is a Greasemonkey script you can use to fix that problem until the forums are fixed.

The script:
CODE
http://dssdp.dyndns.org/uploads/gp32x_forum_fix.user.js

The thread:
CODE
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=47019

Please replace the emulator list link with this one:
www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=47518

The old thread is no longer updated.

(I already replaced it on the wiki)