Thank You For The Information!

gp2xs said:
http://www.openpandora.org/blog.php

pandorasneak.jpg

Wow. Can I have one, please?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't like the analog nubs :( (btw, are they made of the same material as the case, like in this render? same exact color and everything? or do they have a rougher texture and a "not so glossy" style?)
The keys are amazing though :p

MDave said:
It just occurred to me how quickly the a b x y button letters are going to be filled with dirt :eek: doh!
Fill them with epoxy or paint.

pelrun said:
MDave said:
It just occurred to me how quickly the a b x y button letters are going to be filled with dirt :eek: doh!
Why, where have your hands been? :blink:

Ever heard of hands that sweat, which make them a dirt magnet? ;) Ever handled an iphone or black glossy psp's? Yeah, that's what those smudges are ;)

Any thin grooves or gaps in devices that are supposed to be handled by our hands are going to get filled with dirt over time, no matter how clean your hands are, or think they are.

The start and back buttons on a 360 controller are good examples of this :p

Don't forget the base of the analogue stick on the old N64 controllers, too (eww...). :p (Not to mention normal build-up of dead skin cells and the like in all such things.)

So what do we need - OpenPandora disposable rubber gloves or OpenPandora prosthetic limbs, to keep grime at bay?

Just keep it clean. I tend to clean my controllers (360) every month or so. Not saying I'm a dirty bugger but it does build up. Same with my mouse and keyboard. Like to strip down and clean...a bit OCD but hey I like my gadgets looking good.

Back