Spoiled brats Tweet about Christmas presents

I got a fireproof safe instead of the motorized pasta roller I wanted. I didn't complain, I just filled it with my life insurance, bank, dental records, and other important documents, and now I'm happy because if I die in a firey explosion my family won't have to go much further than a diamond tipped electric drill to figure out what to do.

Is this shit for real?

I blame every parent of these low lifes for creating such selfish "wanting" kids/adults.

WTF!? Christmas is about giving, not receiving. I would like to know what everyone of these clowns bought for someone else. Let me guess...........NOTHING!

Worthless fucks, one and all. Maybe if this bunch ever cares about anyone besides themselves, they would actually get blessed, and maybe get something nice.

Chris

Maybe if this bunch ever cares about anyone besides themselves, they would actually get blessed, and maybe get something nice.

Chris
i believe they all did get something nice, shit one of them got a camero and an ipad and was still pissed, would have loved to have seen what he actually asked for to have been so disapointed a camero and ipad.

wow,

I am ever amazed when I see stuff like this, I know they exist, and yet I'm still amazed every time.

Deficient parenting is what that is.

As a parent your job is not to make the kid happy,

your job is not to raise a kid,

your job is to raise a future ADULT who will raise his/her own future ADULTS and so on.

I think somewhere babyboomers forgot to teach their kids that part.

Back