Spoiled brats Tweet about Christmas presents

Wow. Effin' morons. Shouting out how dumb and spoiled you are to the world, insulting those who gave birth to and feed you. Again, wow.

Um, I got a frying pan. It was pretty great.

Edit: Also, some of the usernames are impressive. crystalMETH_hoe? Sk8boardLee26?

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, it just goes on and on. Hope they get coal next year.

*sigh* First-world-problems make me a Sadstan, and little emphasizes it more than this.

Oh god. This is really sad. And I mean those guys who are not thankful because they got the freaking wron COLOR!

Oh god. This is really sad. And I mean those guys who are not thankful because they got the freaking wron COLOR!
That's what I thought when I read Tj's coal comment: "It better be white then"

Is it bad that I wanted to punch them in the face... I read 3 then had to stop... blood boiling too much.

I just wanted my wife and son to be here with me... Something that should be simple... blah Christmas did suck this year but not for the reasons these ungrateful gimps state...

The thing that worries me is how similar these are! Things like 'I got a car but I wanted an iPad" Do these people think of Nothing Else! :eek: How about getting a hobby? Doing something interesting? There are so many things they could be grumpy about getting but its just: car iPad car iPod car iPhone car car iProduct car Agaaaaaaaaghgl :wacko:

I got hug and kisses from family, also gifted myself with a caanoo...

At least those tweets are just kids, now imagine when adults start posting this kind of thing? oh wait, maybe they already are! :p

Nearly all the ones that I saw were about the iphone, there are other phones out there that are just as good or even better. I wish that the average american would not flock to the iphone or other apple products if they research it and find that it is the best phone for them fine, but do not just select a phone/product because of the company behind it. Sorry for the little rant here.

What's really amazing are the responses there, with all of the generalizations being drawn about humanity, some going so far as to say they hope the world is destroyed. If you stop and think about it, wouldn't you more surprised if there WEREN'T some number of people who behaved like this? Their posts just happened to be gathered in one location, giving the illusion that it's a widespread phenomenon.

If I have to identify an emotional response to this I actually feel more sorry for these people; if stuff like this makes them upset then they're going to be miserable in day to day life and probably have a difficult time functioning. They need help and some kind of rehabilitation, but no one really wants to help spoiled brats.

which makes me wonder if that is not some of the ´new marketing´ technics companies are applying nowadays.

For me it is a sure yes, smells like cheap publicity, worst of all involving kids.

Marketing for what? Apple's competitors? ;p

Hey kids! This Christmas ask for the phone that all the whiny brats aren't asking for!

If I have to identify an emotional response to this I actually feel more sorry for these people; if stuff like this makes them upset then they're going to be miserable in day to day life and probably have a difficult time functioning. They need help and some kind of rehabilitation, but no one really wants to help spoiled brats.
That's the way I see it, also - that's why I find it sad.

Marketing for what? Apple's competitors? ;p

Hey kids! This Christmas ask for the phone that all the whiny brats aren't asking for!

Hehe yep, something similar to that. The ´talk bad or good but talk about it´ rule has never been so much appreciated these last few years.

No wonder social-media down at companies are growing fast and people working there are starting to get some descent money.

I didn't get a car, iPhone or iPad. Terrible! I could have used a new iPad, mine has fingerprints on it.

Don't these whiny nut sacks not just want to spend some quality time with their family? *sigh*

I didn´t get a pandora!!!

I got a new car and a new house instead!!! buaaaa buaaaa!!

ps:. apologies for the joke.

I wanted a military satellite uplink to use in case an evil digimon makes me lose my connection to the internet XD. Waahhh

Now seriously I spent time with my family which was just as good if not better. I also got some money to put towards buying a pandora :D . But you never know when an evil digimon is going to come around so that satellite uplink could be useful.

Those kids who got a car but wanted an iPhone and vice versa should swap their presents :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back