Some pictures from the GamesCom 2015

You had a lot of great pictures. Thanks for sharing!

My favorite is the one of the girl with whiskers and kitty ears.

Inspirational!

I've never gone so far as whiskers myself, but I do paint a nose on from time to time.

I also noticed Kerrigan managed some time away from the Swarm to attend the con.

Last edited by a moderator:
You had a lot of great pictures. Thanks for sharing!
You're welcome ^^.

At first, we though that there were less ppl than usual but in fact the GC staff opened more doors leading outside so the crowd was more diffuse.

345 000 visitors record this year !!!

Also the heat entered the hall and the battalion stand had to shut down some machines from time to time.

3d-printer probably has less resolution than injection-molding. The gutting-cut on the "fishhook" looks strange. I wonder how that appeared

Edit: I love the pang poster, so many good images :) )))))

At first, we though that there were less ppl than usual but in fact the GC staff opened more doors leading outside so the crowd was more diffuse.

345 000 visitors record this year !!!

Also the heat entered the hall and the battalion stand had to shut down some machines from time to time.
345k people and still not more halls. I'm sure 2016 the people will STACK at the GC.   :ph34r:

As I have successfully navigated life to the point of entering early middle age while avoiding the traps of marriage /offspring or any kind of dependants or family obligations... and that I work for myself in a very dynamic and flexible way... I have determined that being a Gypsy is simply not enough.

From here on out I am in training to become....

*wait for it*

... Super Gypsy!!!

Yeah that's right...

Applying my above average intelligence and creative prowess to find bussiness opportunities in far flung countries... turning the rest of my life into one great adventure!

I SHALL ATTEND THE GAMES CON!!!!

IN KITTY EARS!!!!

Even heroes need a rest, matzesu. ;)

Yes, the pic with the big Arcade board and the tiny Pandora attached was indeed funny. I didn't spotted a hub, was the arcade stick attached directly?
The USB plug was just to charge it - it was connected via Bluetooth :)

I must say I'm really disappointed , I expected EDs hair to be way longer by now.  And in some photos it was looking limp and lifeless.  #HairDisappointment

:p

Askarus did Pandora presentations, followed by ED's Pyra ones.

Wow thx for all that Fotos :)

it was very good there....

..and we need next Year Pyra Cosplay Girls too :)

(Little Joke,but a nice Idea :) )

Yes, the pic with the big Arcade board and the tiny Pandora attached was indeed funny. I didn't spotted a hub, was the arcade stick attached directly?
Interesting, didn't thought about that. Does Bluetooth actualy cause noticable delays?

Wow thx for all that Fotos :)

it was very good there....

..and we need next Year Pyra Cosplay Girls too :)

(Little Joke,but a nice Idea :) )
But there is already ED and Askarus. No girl can beat THAT hair. ;D

Interesting, didn't thought about that. Does Bluetooth actualy cause noticable delays?
I could play Magical Drop 3 without any issues, so it should be fast enough :D

Back