Some pictures from the GamesCom 2015

thanks for all the nice updates and the crew who

helped at the booth!

i think i spotted ron gilbert on one of ed's images.

i really enjoy reading the devblog updates for their new

adventure game thimbleweed park he is doing with

garry winnick and mark ferrari. pure retro-gold! :)
Yep, that was Ron who was visiting the GamesCom this year :)
Did he visit your booth? He has become a lot more skinny. And indeed thimbleweed park is going to be a great game, the mark ferrari art is stunning!
cool! maybe he answered *the question*... "what's the secret of monkey island?" :)
btw. i've also seen what makes the dragonbox tick inside.

it's ed's coffee-machine with crew and pyra-mugs! ;)

Can someone give us a link to the german boards gamescom 2015 thread please ?
Go there http://forum.gp2x.de/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17730
Can someone give us a link to the german boards gamescom 2015 thread please ?
Here ist the Link and other new Pictures :)

http://forum.gp2x.de/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17730

Enjoy there a Picture of Doom 3 running on the 1GHZ Pandora(no Fake)  :D

Edit: oh Ptitseb postet it already? ooops :)
Thanks for the link.  Good pictures there, too (I know who ED's gonna call).  I need to get better at reading German.  I would like to know more about Doom 3, not that I am likely to be able to play it on my Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
DooM III is some kind of POC. It runs on the Pandora, but too slow to be released. I get 4 fps in gameplay (very variable, I can get 15fps in closed space, but not playable all in all)... That will be intersting on the Pyra!

Oh, seems like i have to install my Doom 3 on Notebook now, to have the Gamedata ready for the Pyra :)

It will also be a great way to show the new nubs of the Pyra

Ditnt expeckt it to run on my slow CC Pandora..

And great pictures by the way, to sad i wasnt there..

Oh, seems like i have to install my Doom 3 on Notebook now, to have the Gamedata ready for the Pyra :)

It will also be a great way to show the new nubs of the Pyra

Ditnt expeckt it to run on my slow CC Pandora..

And great pictures by the way, to sad i wasnt there..
I wish I was there too.  You were much closer than me (not that being somewhat near an event has ever meant I was able to attend...I never get to do fun stuff :( )

I can't wait for my Pyra so that I can play most of the games ptitSeb ports.  CC Pandoras just don't cut it sometimes.

Here comes my batch of pictures !

DSC07809.JPG

DSC07810.JPG

DSC07811.JPG

DSC07812.JPG

DSC07813.JPG

DSC07814.JPG

DSC07815.JPG

DSC07816.JPG

DSC07817.JPG

DSC07818.JPG

DSC07819.JPG

DSC07820.JPG

DSC07821.JPG

DSC07822.JPG

DSC07823.JPG

DSC07824.JPG

DSC07825.JPG

DSC07826.JPG

DSC07827.JPG

DSC07828.JPG

More !

Be sure to check back posts as some pictures are appended to the previous post :-/ .

DSC08020.JPG

DSC08021.JPG

DSC08022.JPG

DSC08023.JPG

DSC08025.JPG

DSC08026.JPG

DSC08027.JPG

DSC08028.JPG

DSC08029.JPG

DSC08030.JPG

DSC08031.JPG

DSC08032.JPG

DSC08033.JPG

DSC08034.JPG

DSC08035.JPG

DSC08036.JPG

DSC08037.JPG

DSC08038.JPG

DSC08040.JPG

DSC08041.JPG

DSC08042.JPG

DSC08043.JPG

DSC08044.JPG

DSC08045.JPG

DSC08046.JPG

DSC08047.JPG

DSC08048.JPG

DSC08049.JPG

Er.... I have to say that I'm not liking how the logo has been modified on the lid.

I assume that was done to strengthen he plastic... but it looks like a bad hack job. It's completely broken the flow of the lines and it looks very jarring to my eyes.

I'm hoping it's not going to look like that on the final case?

Wow, great pics!  :)

I've spotted "Steel Battalion for Dummies"- hilarious! The controller is still an impressive pice of Hardware, sadly it has not much of usage beside this one game. If people mod these to play games like Star Citizen or Elite: Dangerous?

And they even had Hoverboards on the GC, now I'm jealous. ^^" And there was a Green Goblin playing Street Fighter - lol. And I've spotted Spyro and I even found Waldo!  :D   The Convention seemed better than I've thought. "Herr Kaschke" was also there (the Gorilla with the white shirt - https://www.facebook.com/IchbinHerrKaschke : "My grandpa always sayed: if you have to choose between the blue and the red banana, take the yellow one").

I like, how ED playes whit this "gigantic" Arcadestick on the tiny Pandora :)

And these costplays are also pretty cool..

But these Prototyphe Pyra seems like a bit damaged, it lost some Shoulderbuttons and the botton of one of the pictures

Whasnt the prototyphe not every second under the watching eyes of the very evil dragon ??

The Shelf whit the early nintendo toys is also cool,

On one picture, EvilDragon seems like hee is very tired :(

Even heroes need a rest, matzesu. ;)

Yes, the pic with the big Arcade board and the tiny Pandora attached was indeed funny. I didn't spotted a hub, was the arcade stick attached directly?  Cosplay was pretty nice, I even seen kerrigan in one Picture. These Harley Quinn Cosplayers were also spot on.  And Mario+Link is mandatory on a Games Convention of course. ^^  And like every year: Askarus as Jesus!   :D

Back