Release Pandora At Gamescom!

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
No, we don't have our own booth :)

However, as I was at the GamesCom today (some press appointments for Pandora), I left a Pandora (and a Caanoo) at one booth for you to take a look at if you want:

It's at the "Haus der Computerspiele", that's in Hall 08.1, Booth B050.

One of the best places to visit at the GamesCom anyway - it's an exhibition of console and handheld system, really nice collection.

Both Pandora an Caanoo will be there until the exhibition is over and then go back to my place.

There's no SD Card in there, so no games installed - but if you are eager to see a life on - you're welcome.
Usually, it's behind glass and will probably stay there - but maybe, if there are some calm minutes, you might be able to talk to the guy who owns the booth and he'll allow you to try it.

Enjoy :)

I passed by to take a look on Friday once I finished my work there, saw it in the glass case – it was lovely! A lot smaller than I expected, but you truly realise just how dinky it is when you look over at the case opposite and see the size of handhelds from my childhood (my beloved Game Gear was MASSIVE – not sure how I had space in my school bag to take it anywhere, and as for the Atari Lynx… bejesus). Pandora looks even sleeker than the first gen Nintendo DS. Perfect retro vibe and uniqueness about it.

I must have spent about 10 minutes straight just looking at it – had it been a person a restraining order would have been swiftly issued.

The interesting and encouraging thing is the decent number of people who passed by and picked it out. They were all German speakers, but “Pandora” and excited pointing pretty much told the story. Nice to see.

I have to admit, with all the delays and such my eagerness for the machine had dampened a bit, but after seeing it in the metallic, plastic flesh, I’m excited all over again. Really hope that my unit gets shipped this week – apparently around 300 – 400 in the queue and within the first couple hours of first day order time, so it should be close…

Back