Slackware for Pandora 14.0

Any idea why SL4P Pack 0.7.1.1 on the repo doesn't upgrade from 0.6.1.1?  It shows up as a separate item on PNDstore.

thanks,

Christopher.

Because i didn't figured out how to update the app, so i uploaded as new, then deleted the old version...

I'm near a third release so i'll let you know about it before the upload.

I've put in the latest Zaxxon fixes, including Notaz's SDL and Slim patches, along all standard Slackware updates.

If you don't care about minor fixes, you can simply update your current version with the new packages there:

http://slackware.openpandora.org/pandora/index.php?dir=sl4p%2Fsl4p-14.0%2Fpackages%2Fshipped (sort by date).

If you have 1GHz AND 600MHz units, you should consider reinstalling the whole new rootfs, as i included a feature that detects your CPU, and allows you to transparently set one CPU setting per unit. Therefore, you don't have to fear crashes anymore when you swap your card between units.

I also disabled USB host and g_cdc at boot.

Does it make sense to delete my Slackware update it as I want to install SOLEIL anyways.

Have a SDL problem.

First the notaz' package is not properly installed, second, it's new version doesn't display properly some apps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh right i renember,the Author dont wish that it redistributed :(

Can you make a short Howto for install in Slackware?

Then can i Copy/Paste ^_^

I want to try Compile Games with the replaced LibGL,i am Curious about this.

Installing Slackware per USBIT now ;)

Be sure to upgrade SDL.

Btw for information, i'll release a new rootfs soon with minor changes, and will also update some packages.

i'll release a new rootfs soon with minor changes, and will also update some packages
The i will release soon a new IMZ with your Slackware ^_^

I use very often USBIT :)

So i installed Slackware,installed your new SDL and

replaced libGL.so.1 and libGLU.so.1

but there is no libpreload.so in Slackware,should i put this in the same /usr/lib/ Folder?

I have copied it into the same Folder as the others.

Edit: So i downloaded many Games from Happypenguin Using OpenGL.

I will try them,but then sleep.

Will report more Tomorrow ^_^   gn8

Last edited by a moderator:
Back