Single Nub Units Again

Got a mail to say mines despatched :) Just had a wee baby boy so have the next couple weeks off to help the missus at home, hope I can find time to play with the Pandy!!

im getting closer to my one nub pandora. congrats on geting your shipped out

Congratulations. :) How are you getting on with it? (Actually, come to think of it, maybe that's a matter for the "I Got My Pandora" thread. :lol: )

Prometheus said:
Congratulations. :) How are you getting on with it? (Actually, come to think of it, maybe that's a matter for the "I Got My Pandora" thread. :lol: )

So far I'm delighted with it. Much better quality than I was expecting for a project of this nature.

When I got my GPX-F200 I was dissapointed by its build quality and had no wishes to upgrade it when they released the Wiz. However, I really hope that there are future versions of the Pandora, with better hardware specs (not that this one is outdated or something). Also I think the Pandora is far easier to get acquainted with than the GPX-F200, probably the full desktop environment and keyboard makes all the difference.

I can't wait to see how the software evolves.

I'll probably make longer reviews and some vids, and post them in the proper post.

P.S. The right nub is really iffy, but I managed to learn its sensitivity and can click and right click with no problems. Which at least for me is the most important feature for the right nub.

P.P.S. I love the paint finish, and the fact that it's not silk-screened... It looks much better this way IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back