I almost forgot about this forum and my pyra-preorder. i preordered in 2022. is there any news about this or should i carry on? Gues i´m gone forget about this another 4 years and ask again...see you in 4 years
I almost forgot about this forum and my pyra-preorder. i preordered in 2022. is there any news about this or should i carry on? Gues i´m gone forget about this another 4 years and ask again...see you in 4 years
there was a first batch of 500. some didnt work. no idea of actual number sent out.
there has been ZERO news on when or even IF the second batch will ever be started.
im sad it has come to this but nothing seem to be happening hardware or software.
ED 's last post was 22 months ago.
I wish I knew what was going on too. Also pre-ordered in 2016.
As far as I was aware the biggest problem, other than assembling them (which was taking a long time) was getting any response from people to get them to commit to the final order.
But in the last couple of years I've heard nothing, and even if assembly is 5 per week, we should have had many more of them out by now...
Perhaps there has been something posted on Discord, but I stopped using that a year or two ago too (didn't really like using it all that much to begin with)
@EvilDragon Is there any morsel of brains news you can send us Pyra zombies please?
yes im not going to the discord, i dislike that system.
These forums and this site is the official Pyra website , if there is news it should be posted here , not on discord.
ED ha been on recently to presumably do admin things but he hasnt put an actual post up for 22 months. Even then the post was only to respond to someone that he could buy a cable from the dragonbox store. its a bit pathetic really.