Should I have received my final order eMail already?

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
LAST UPDATE: 2024-02-08

Assembling and shipping units has started.
But what if you preordered and didn't receive an email yet?

This is what this sticky is for. If you think you should've received your email already but didn't, please use this website to check if your Pyra is ready:

All you need is your order number (9-digit letter code) which you can find in your order confirmation mail, on your invoice or when you log into your DragonBox Shop account.
If your Pyra is ready to be shipped, you'll be able to finalize your order directly from that website.

Your unit shouid be ready if you have placed your order before 05/02/2016 10:15:00 (UTC +2).

Last edited:
Hi there,
i send a mail about this, since i have a singed pcp but i didn't received any mail, i dunno maybe i did something wrong...

edit... i didn't see that last phrase, sorry (i have number 90 or 80 on my pcb can't read it)

wasn't april 30th- may 1st. the first day of regular preorders?

That's phrased as if someone's said the contrary already. I don't see it.

It only started on april 30th if you're in the Americas, or maybe the UK, Portugal or the Canary Islands. It started at midnight on May 1st either UTC or CET i.e. either +0 or +1, so if it was midnight CET, for people running on UTC that'd be 11pm.

Reactions: rSl
Hi first post here for me. I made a pre pre order and I received a signed and numbered dummy pcb. Now in the hdd where i keep all the pyra files I found three mails, one is a voucher for 110, one for 290 and one for 400. If I remember correctly the 400 € voucher is the final one I will use to pay for my pyra, correct? The other two were combined to produce the final 400€?

The 290EUR is the pre-pre-order voucher which I expect you converted into that 400EUR pre-order voucher. I don't know what that 110EUR voucher is though, if you bought that before the 400EUR voucher, you might have spent that to buy that pre-order voucher, I can't say.

Hi first post here for me. I made a pre pre order and I received a signed and numbered dummy pcb. Now in the hdd where i keep all the pyra files I found three mails, one is a voucher for 110, one for 290 and one for 400. If I remember correctly the 400 € voucher is the final one I will use to pay for my pyra, correct? The other two were combined to produce the final 400€?
Yes, same for me. It took me a little while to jog my memory as well.

The 290EUR is the pre-pre-order voucher which I expect you converted into that 400EUR pre-order voucher. I don't know what that 110EUR voucher is though, if you bought that before the 400EUR voucher, you might have spent that to buy that pre-order voucher, I can't say.
I have used a 290 EUR voucher to buy a 330EUR voucher.
However, I only ordered the 4Gb standard version. So I assume that this is my pre-preorder price.

I am around number 160 so I am just a little excited as of yet.

I just wonder: when will the next batch of mails go out for the next from the first 200?
Monday would be an ideal day for me to make some video on my shiny new Pyra 28, but therefore I need this thing first ^^

Send from something, i guess ^^

I guess "next batch zombie" is the new "news zombie".

I also would appreciate information about next batch. I may seem anxious, and it is because I'm anxious. Mine should be on the third shipment (if we keep with 25 units blocks) and expectation is unbearable at this point.

I guess "next batch zombie" is the new "news zombie".

I also would appreciate information about next batch. I may seem anxious, and it is because I'm anxious. Mine should be on the third shipment (if we keep with 25 units blocks) and expectation is unbearable at this point.
Just to make you even more anxious:
Nobody said all blocks are going to be 25 units. You could be in the second or fourth shipment or anything.
I'm a bad person, I know.

Well I think it’s didn’t make sense to send emails if the shop is still closed for maintenance..
I still hope for it tomorrow, because this part of the Final Payment needs my work,
My Parents are at home, so this shouldn’t need something from me..
I could also even make the Order when I’m at home in the evening, but well, I’m happy when I’m entered the Voucher Code, ..

Send from something, i guess ^^

Back