Should I have received my final order eMail already?


I almost forgot about this forum and my pyra-preorder. i preordered in 2022. is there any news about this or should i carry on? Gues i´m gone forget about this another 4 years and ask again...see you in 4 years ;)
 
I almost forgot about this forum and my pyra-preorder. i preordered in 2022. is there any news about this or should i carry on? Gues i´m gone forget about this another 4 years and ask again...see you in 4 years ;)
1791396448462.png

ordered back in 2016

some pyras made it out then *poof* nothing
from my understanding the remaining ones just needed to be assembled or something like 2 years ago?
 
there was a first batch of 500. some didnt work. no idea of actual number sent out.
there has been ZERO news on when or even IF the second batch will ever be started.
im sad it has come to this but nothing seem to be happening hardware or software.
ED 's last post was 22 months ago.
 
Are the remaining parts working these days after sitting around so long? I thought they were being assembled in EDs office a long time ago.
 
Back
Top