Should I have received my final order eMail already?

ClockworkCoder

Chaotic Neutral
I think it won't be too long before that takes effect
It will be no more than and no less than Two Months.

I've given up trying to be like Nostradamus, and predict when I'll get mine. I think I'll perhaps go through a phase of shocked disbelief, before finally concluding "wow, that last x years has really gone by fast."

Reactions: rSl

PowerGod

Forum Addict!
Are orders fulfilled in the sequence of invoice number?

I suppose that, for optimization, orders are never fulfilled in order, unless it is a totally automated process...

For example, batches of orders from the same country could be fulfilled together to send the packages with the same courier... or Pyras with the same color are sent all together before the orders for the other color... etc...

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
I suppose that, for optimization, orders are never fulfilled in order, unless it is a totally automated process...

For example, batches of orders from the same country could be fulfilled together to send the packages with the same courier... or Pyras with the same color are sent all together before the orders for the other color... etc...
Just to add, cellular modem models vs non cellular ones on top of variations of the cellular model modules NA vs EU and such.

Bernd

Very Active Member
Is there an information which day of preorder is served at the moment?
I ordered 02.05 / payment confirmation 04.05.