Shortest newspost of all times (2012-02-22)

Sorry to be a pain and ask this but I dunno who I ordered from... And what the difference is?

I placed my order in January on this site with a few extras (battery, case). Not sure if that matters...

And guess my order will be still a bit of time away from shipping as I know how long some have waited and I'm not expecting it immeediately, just excited!!

If you ordered this January you don't have to worry about it.. your going getting a board with 512MB sdram.. while every one who recoeved a Pandora prior has 256MBs..

Also you will most likely receive yours before some that been waiting for years. Just because the original preorder was for less than current price.. and money from the newer preorders are needed to ship the older preorders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to be a pain and ask this but I dunno who I ordered from... And what the difference is?

I placed my order in January on this site with a few extras (battery, case). Not sure if that matters...

And guess my order will be still a bit of time away from shipping as I know how long some have waited and I'm not expecting it immeediately, just excited!!

If you ordered this January you don't have to worry about it.. your going getting a board with 512MB sdram.. while every one who recoeved a Pandora prior has 256MBs..

Also you will most likely receive yours before some that been waiting for years. Just because the original preorder was for less than current price.. and money from the newer preorders are needed to ship the older preorders.

Also ED said something about 650 preorders where placed for the rebirth. However, many of them have not made any initial payment since then. I guess if everything is running smooth one month is a realistic time you should expect to wait. I ordered one November 2009 and another one February this year. I'm as excited as you are. I just saw the QEmu videos running Starcraft and other stuff on youtube.

One month sounds like a reasonable time to get a Pandora.

My only worry is that it went from Two Months, to Two Weeks, to Two Days.

Perhaps Zeno ordered a Pandora! :wacko: :lol:

I want to be able to play my emulation on it - and use it as a portable computer as where I work this would be extremely handy to have in my pocket!

I haven't been asked for any more payment yet... I'm ready with the money but no one has been in contact with me about sending anything - as soon as they ask I can send it over and even have 2 32gb SD cards sat ready and waiting for it! Haha.

No worries, you'll all get contacted shortly before your unit is finished for the final payment :)

is it possible to know that if 1000 units are being produced.. how many of those units are already bought and how many have had a deposit put on them.

is the queque for units longer than the units being produced this run ?

Hard to tell. About 700 have preordered so far, but I don't know how many will be willing to pay the full price...

Probably, yes. But as production is planned to continue without any break, future preorders could also be filled.

I am looking forward to Getting mine.

ED, Is there a way to add to my pre order payment so it isn't such a big chunk when the final price is due?

Thanks for letting me know! Once the email goes out I'll be paying immediately to get this in my hands! I really can't wait!

I dreamt that i received the confirmation email last night. No joke!

I would never have thought my subconscious obsessed like that.

Hello from france :lol:

I preordered the pandora in october 2011 for 440 €, so I guess I will received the 512 ram pandora :wub:

I can't wait to pay my order! Please do your best ED

cheers.

Say the word Evildragon and i will give you the money :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I Order My Pandora, Im Waiting for An Email For confirmation ,Order date: Aug 24, 2009 4:35 PM PDT already paid off, when will i get my pandora evildragon.

I Order My Pandora, Im Waiting for An Email For confirmation ,Order date: Aug 24, 2009 4:35 PM PDT already paid off, when will i get my pandora evildragon.
If you ordered from Craig's UK shop as most people did, EvilDragon would most likely not be able to give you an accurate estimate since he doesn't have Craig's order information and Craig still manages those orders.. Unless you ordered from EvilDragon's German shop then continue with the question..

I'm not EvilDragon, but I do know some math. If Global Components can keep up with 300 per week (or better), accounting 3/5 for the unfortunate sale of new "premium" orders at the higher price, every pre-order should be fulfilled in 7 weeks. That's right, LESS than two months!

Of course, that relies on GC actually maintaining some kind of steady stream, or at least average. 300 per week, 1200(ish) a month, whatever, just so long as they keep making them and don't stop for 6 months saying "oh yeah, we've got them all almost done, right here, ready to go".

Back