Shortest newspost of all times (2012-02-22)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
About 350 cases fully prepared.

All 1000 PCBs have been populated on one side (the less complicated one) already.

Population of the second side will start tomorrow morning at 9am.

We'll be there.

'nuff said :)

Great news. Was wondering though, is the facility there to pay the difference between the original preorder and what it is now? (regardless of if it bumps me up the list or not)

Great news. Was wondering though, is the facility there to pay the difference between the original preorder and what it is now? (regardless of if it bumps me up the list or not)

Will take care of all that during the weekend.

So much organization still left to do :)

Indeed sir. I think I'll paypal you over enough for a pint (or stein I think you guys have instead? :p )

I take it Craig's shop will be involved too? Still have my original batch 1 pre-order pending.. wouldn't mind coughing up more money as well..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back